forum

Yoko Kanno - Cloe

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Akropulis
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Freitag, 16. Oktober 2009 at 22:23:24

Artist: Yoko Kanno
Title: Cloe
Source: Earth girl Arjuna
BPM: 210,02
Filesize: 3257kb
Play Time: 02:06
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy+ (Normal-) (1,42 stars, 131 notes)
Download: Yoko Kanno - Cloe
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the Song Cloe by Yoko Kanno

My first try by the way :D
Matma Rex
If you finish it and add more difficulties, it's gonna be nice map.

Modded a bit over IRC. Gonna star when it's closer to being finished :)
blissfulyoshi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Akropulis
Thanks both of you^^
I hope i get (at least the largest part) of this diff done this weekend :D
MaxSalsa_old
So. I took a look at the map. The main problem I have, is that the note spacing is all over the place. Try turning on Distance Snap in the editor and then running through the song, dragging the notes into place as you go - Distance Snap will regulate the distance between them. It gets confusing to play through the map if the time difference "1 whole note" means a different amount of space at different parts of the song.

I also was a little confused by some of the timing - I didn't feel like, for example, [01:49:16 (1,1)] made sense as it's set up. It felt to me like that slider belonged on another whole (white) note.

In any event, this is looking okay to start out. Give Distance Snap a go and see if that helps. Fix up those spacing issues and I should have a star for you. Good luck!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.