forum

Die Aerzte - Lasse Redn

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, February 04, 2008 at 8:00:26 PM

Artist: Die Aerzte
Title: Lasse Redn
BPM: 133
Filesize: 5266kb
Play Time: 02:34
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.43 stars, 204 notes)
  2. Hard (4.62 stars, 327 notes)
Download: Die Aerzte - Lasse Redn
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Done!
I had this on the WIP forum for just a bit, and got extremely positive feedback, hope you like it.
I was pissed at Normal mode, so I didn't go back and edit it as much as Hard, so there might be a few small mistakes, but I'm sick of working on it right now, so tell me if there are.
Edit: One more thing, if anyone could provide a good background for this, that'd be great, I think the green works fine, but custom backgrounds are typically better, and I have no idea what to put for this.
Edit 2: Changed offset to what EiJi suggested, butI still don't think the BPM is 130,01.
Rolled
Sorry, no constructive critism.

Bubbled.
EiJi
I came up with an offset of 7768, BPM 133.01. Hmm...
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
I haven't checked my beatmap yet, but judging by the fact that your bpm is .01 off from mine, I'm gonna say that you say that because I gave you the nuclear symbol last night.
EiJi
Then I am disappointed that you would thinks I would lie about this for such a reason.
hunnykilla
I like this map,especially hard mode. Hope this is ranked soon.
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
I'm checking the beatmap right now, I'll see if it sounds better.
And you were right on the offset!
How the hell did I get so off on it?
The the .01 bpm difference, I don't notice any difference (even at the very end of the song where it would be most noticable)
And having a .01 bpm as opposed to a full-number bpm sounds really weird, anyway re-uploading resnapped.
peppy
Played this last night and it seemed quite fine. Pending timing change confirmation this is pretty rankable.
Rolled
I don't see any difference at all really with the .01 difference. I believe it is fine as is.
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos

Rolled wrote:

I don't see any difference at all really with the .01 difference. I believe it is fine as is.
Same here, even at .25x, it's nearly impossible to tell the difference.
Echo
Ranked.

edit: timing changed to 133.00/7800