forum

[Archived] Grid snap is always turned on after Test

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
0_o
If you test a map with grid snap turned off, it will be back on when you return to the editor.

EDIT: Lock Notes is also always turned off after testing.
peppy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
0_o
I normally don't use grid snap unless I am doing some sort of linear pattern, so it's annoying to have to turn it off every time I test it.
If someone isn't using grid snap before they test a map, I don't see why they would necessarily use it afterward?
Zekira
Grid snap is always turned on by default... I don't think it's a bug too much, just turn it off again :P
Topic Starter
0_o
I test a lot though :P And I considered this a bug since it wasn't this way until the last update.
Yoshi348
I personally find it more annoying that the grid density ends up back at 1, but that's more of a feature request.
peppy

Yoshi348 wrote:

I personally find it more annoying that the grid density ends up back at 1, but that's more of a feature request.
when does this happen? it should be remembered on a per-beatmap level now.
Topic Starter
0_o

peppy wrote:

Yoshi348 wrote:

when does this happen? it should be remembered on a per-beatmap level now.
Actually yeah I was gonna report this too, grid size isn't saved after testing either.
Gabi
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Yoshi348