I like 鬼畜 XD

star~
ShaggoN
Nice :)
Crazy map :D
I like it
Mafiamaster
Lunatic :S~
  1. 01:00:49 (4) - Suggestion: Lengthen to the white tick.
  2. 01:13:53 (3) - This note is cut off of the screen a little
  3. 01:40:73 (1) - Lolz~
  4. 01:42:23 (1,1) - Cut off from the screen a little ;_;
  5. 02:04:58 (1) - ^
  6. 02:06:82 (5) - ^
  7. 02:18:37 (3) - ^
  8. 02:19:11 (2) - ^
  9. 02:31:43 (1,2) - ^
  10. 02:32:55 (7,8) - ^
  11. 02:37:39 (1) - Can't put notes 1/4 after spinner. Make this shorter please.
  12. 02:59:00 (1,2) - Cut off from the screen a little ;_;
  13. 03:01:98 (1) - ^
  14. 03:03:66 (1) - This spinner doesn't seem to end in a good place ;-;
  15. 03:05:34 (1) - Cut off from the screen a little ;_;
  16. 03:06:46 (1) - ^
  17. 03:27:69 (1,1,1) - Ear raaape at the end of sliders D:
Xgor
Let's mod :D

I dislike that it's impossible to FC on CTB and i wish that you tune down on the extreme jumps....

Also i kinda think that the BG feels stretched......

And i don't know if this is going for approval or not because this map has only one hard difficulity.....

I don't want to give a star for this map :( ..... Not for i want to be mean or anything but i just found it boring that i can't play on osu becuse it's too hard and is impossible to FC on CTB x.x

I will probably give a star when this map gets more polished.
Topic Starter
Kubu
fix :S

I do this map for osu! standard mode, no CTB or taiko. Here is a lot of jumps but this jumps arent extreme (I saw harder jumps in ranked maps). Yeaaaa, BG is noobest and not cool :D And it started for ranked, I inded do others diff. And sorry for my sux eng o.o
Hanyuu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mystearica
I noticed you use a low grid level, use 3 in the future it's more accurate :p

[Lunatic]

Add in a lead-in time of 1 or 2 seconds, it starts too fast!

Well this is extremly insane so I would recommend you to go for Approved instead of Ranked. To be honest I couldn't even play much to give a fair opinion, but...general comments:

Try not to use very large jumps so fast, reduce the spacing a bit to make them more playable. There's a balance between insanity and fun, I think you'd want to make your map hard but at the same time fun, would I be wrong? ^_^

You gave a lot of breaks towards the end but there's a huge gap from the start to the middle without any breaks, perhaps balance out your breaks and give them over more even intervals?

00:38:14 (1) - You've got a couple single new combos like this one here and the stuff after it doesn't really call for a new combo. Though this doesn't really affect playing so it's not a big deal. Just wondering why~

How well can you do on your own map? I'm just curious. It's pretty good for how insane it is though, but I would think you'll need a player/mapper who can actually play this well to mod this map, I'm not qualified ;_;

Keep going though, take a star from me.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.