forum

Frums - Orthoplexed [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Disguise
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, February 15, 2024 at 16:47:28

Artist: Frums
Title: Orthoplexed
Tags: Dance Morph electronic instrumental Hello World morph2020 Morph EP 4 Mex World extended play
BPM: 200
Filesize: 4488kb
Play Time: 02:08
Difficulties Available:
  1. Craze - 4Key (5.13 stars, 2513 notes)
  2. Expert - 4Key (4.69 stars, 2289 notes)
  3. Hard - 4Key (3.49 stars, 1478 notes)
  4. Insane - 4Key (4.28 stars, 1982 notes)
  5. Normal - 4Key (2.5 stars, 985 notes)
Download: Frums - Orthoplexed
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
'Future...'
'What? What did you see?'
'...'
'Hey, respond! Hey!'

All present lapse into silence. A young woman to the side wells with urgency.

'Examine his brain! I told you we shouldn't have been so hasty! We only just set up protocol channels to database comms! This is only our first recorded successful transmission!'
'...I'm sorry.' [...]

Once again, everyone is silent.

'So...'

The one to break the silence is a fairly young, red-haired lady.

'How will it record our epoch, and the epochs to come?'
'As an omnibus of idiocy, I assume,' someone responds thoughtlessly. 'We've had quite enough ourselves, but from here on out, none of them will ever find another excuse to embellish history.'
'Have a little more faith in mankind, friends,' says another, elderly, who simply sits down and shuffles herself into a comfortable position. 'We've drawn enough lessons already. Our progeny won't be repeating our blunders.'

Some chuckle bitterly. It is, of course, no more than a beautiful wish.

'...So we've definitely succeeded? Project DWDB-221E has borne fruit so quickly... My god.'
With no warning, a curly-haired person springs to his feet.
'Are we always going to call it DWDB-221E? I know, project numbering follows regulation format. Cold, cold nomenclature, just like with AMa... But our work deserves a more dignified official name!' [...]
'How about the 'Black Crown'? In terms of an intuitive visual impression of parts of its appearance, it does resemble a crown, after all.'
'Eh, not a fan. That one sounds like some boring historical drama.'
'In that case...'

The elderly woman interrupts her subordinates before they embroil themselves in yet another endless dispute. She gazes out at the stars beyond the window. Some unwelcome information is arriving, but humanity will ultimately overcome this hardship, just as it has countless times before.

'I have a proposal...'
'We should call it 'Civilight Eterna'.'

endgame content i guess?

credits
bg source
originally was a hybrid set made along w paraxia and others
modsters
zyletinee hs mod