forum

Marie - Clover Heart's -New days recording- (Ga...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2023 m. liepos 8 d. at 15:55:19

Artist: Marie
Title: Clover Heart's -New days recording- (Game Ver.)
Source: Clover Day's
Tags: eroge alcot wanjia クローバーデイズ CLD Clover Days galgame visual novel vn video game japanese insert hearts shirahane suou 10th anniversary j-pop jpop pop
BPM: 156
Filesize: 28900kb
Play Time: 02:31
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,64 stars, 147 notes)
  2. Four-leaf Clover Promise (4,71 stars, 470 notes)
  3. Hard (3,07 stars, 322 notes)
  4. Insane (4,18 stars, 406 notes)
  5. Light Insane (3,91 stars, 384 notes)
  6. Normal (2,05 stars, 249 notes)
  7. Suou's Insane (4,34 stars, 449 notes)
Download: Marie - Clover Heart's -New days recording- (Game Ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Irreplacable and precious time, spent with you~

Clover Day's was something I always wanted to map and thankfully I've found this amazing insert song by Marie that wasn't ranked yet, hope you'll enjoy this amazing song, thank you :)
I'd like to say a huge thank you for wanjia for such an amazing storyboard, please consider checking it out! It's such an honor to have it on my mapset! Along with Shirahane Suou for such a cute Guest Difficulty <3
This song is a re-arrangement from one of their older works, Clover Heart's for a 10th anniversary release! Comparing those two versions is very interesting to see how Marie's vocals have changed over the decade ><
I'm eagerly waiting for Clover Day's English Translation release, which is set to release in August. If you're also waiting for the game to release let me know!! owo
thank you box >.<

- -Mo- timemon Thank you for both of these amazing people for showing interest in modding the mapset and nominating it! Not only it help me with the map itself, but the storyboard too, thank you~ !

- wanjia Huuge thank you for such an outstanding storyboard! It's really amazing I get a chance to have this storyboard featured in my map >//<

- defreeyay For providing high quality mp3!