forum

Storyboard submission [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Inozuma
Well, that's pretty simple, sometime you just made a small change in the .osb file, but you have to do a Full Submission and upload eveything again.

So, my request would be to have a Storyboard only submission, or to update .osb with Standard Submission?
awp

Inozuma wrote:

Well, that's pretty simple, sometime you just made a small change in the .osb file, but you have to do a Full Submission and upload eveything again.

So, my request would be to have a Storyboard only submission, or to update .osb with Standard Submission?
coming with osz2
yeahyeahyeahhh
Yayyy
Topic Starter
Inozuma

awp wrote:

Inozuma wrote:

coming with osz2
Wow, thanks for the fast answer.
Well, that's great :D
awp
btw to add to that, I believe osz2 is only going to have a "submit" option (as oppose to the current Standard/full) since it will figure out what needs updating. Closing this as Denied unless I am wrong in which case feel free to interject, Chief.

Scratch that, Resolved feels more neutral to me.
Derekku

awp wrote:

btw to add to that, I believe osz2 is only going to have a "submit" option (as oppose to the current Standard/full) since it will figure out what needs updating..
fffff that's sexy/awesome