forum

Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda - Battle! Frontier Brain

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Amppelix
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 8. lokakuuta 2009 at 15:02:59

Artist: Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda
Title: Battle! Frontier Brain
Source: Pokemon Platinum
Tags: pokemon platinum battle frontier brain ds nintendo
BPM: 190
Filesize: 5620kb
Play Time: 01:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4,3 stars, 161 notes)
  2. NoHItter's Insane (4,99 stars, 211 notes)
  3. Normal (1,26 stars, 46 notes)
Download: Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda - Battle! Frontier Brain
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I'm regarding this as my first beatmap, even if it isn't. After finishing hard I'm planning on making at least normal, maybe easy.

SPOILER
Updated, artist is now(hopefully) correct. Also, done a *little* more of it.

Update 2, Hard is now DONE... maybe. I can't be bothered to start working on normal or map the repeat on hard right away... so there.

Update 3: Hard is really finished now... really.
Artist also really correct now... really.

Uptade 4: Turns out hard wasn't done after all.
What a surprise(added/adding some whistles. They feel kinda hard to place).
And started work on normal.

Update 5: Now has the song cut at 1: 48. Thanks, NoHItter.
Fixed some stuff in hard & I think I also got the hitsounds down. Normal still under construction.

Update 6: Using custom hit circles now. Thanks again, NoHItter.
Also, I changed the name of it.

Update 7: Erased a biiiig part of normal. Uploaded NoHItter's Insane. Do I even need to tell who I thank? Put these updates in spoilers.

Oh, and I'm not planning on doing insane (even though this song just screams INSANEEEE) because of my low-ish mapping skills , so if someone would like to do it, I'd be very thankful(we need m0ar insane maps!)
Above statement is invalid, Insane is done.
NoHitter
He's a star.

Your map moved to a new topic?

I think you should post a link on the old one leading to this topic.
NoHitter
Here's the diff I made.

It still needs hitsounds, and I cut it at the part I think would sound better...

Also don't be afraid to post in the modding queues.

http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewforum.php?f=60

Or ask help from #mod channel.

Download: Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda - Battle! Frontier Brain (Mogget) [NoHItter's Insane].osu
Topic Starter
Amppelix
Oh, thanks! I had no idea you were working on this. Is it alright for me to add hitsounds to your difficulty? I'm not that experienced.

I've just had no inspiration to do this for a while, but I think you just got me motivated.
See if I can finish normal...or do it from scratch. I don't really like it now, the circles appear at irregular intervals(as opposed to a steady beat, sometimes faster or slower).

And on modding... I figured I'd at least finish the beatmap before actually asking someone to mod it.
NoHitter
Sure you can add hitsounds to it.

Edit: here's my updated diff. you can add hitsounds and i'll just mod it later.

Download: Hitomi Sato, Junichi Masuda - Battle! Frontier Brain (Mogget) [NoHItter's Insane].osu
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.