forum

What OTO/EBA would be like on the Wii

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
What would Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents look like on the Wii and what features it would have, as will as what the songs are?
Gens
Oh my god.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Lilac
I'd imagine it as...failure...
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ekaru
Better idea:

Wiimote + Wii Motion Plus.

Do the "manly" moves they do in the DS game. Use Wii Motion Plus so it's actually accurate.

That would work better than pointing IMO. But it would need Wii Motion Plus to work. Seriously. Just 1 wiimote is needed, but you need that motion plus.

And in moments where there would normally be spinners, you get to spin on your butt IRL! Great idea, right?
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Well, I guess that would work, but I don't know if what you said would get a little tiresome to the arms, but still.

So what songs would there be for Ouendan Wii/EBA Wii?
Lilac
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Well, I know that, but what we need to see what song works for said game.

For example:

EBA Wii: Queen - Don't Stop Me Now (a nod to m980 and LuigiHann)
anonymous_old
I didn't read the thread, but I don't want to spill the beans on some secret NDA projects I know about, either.

That doesn't make any sense. =[
nardii
It would suck big fat donkey balls.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
adam2046
No no, when light gun/FPS games and such fail so much on the wii it's pretty much guaranteed that OTO/EBA would suck.
You don't seem to understand that the wii's controls suck.
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Well, Trauma Center mande it's transaction from the DS to the Wii, as well as Cooking Mama, so why not OTO/EBA for the Wii. I do think that the game is going to be great on the Wii. ^-^
jonathan_old
The top screen can be a Tv for better artwork, and the bottom can be on the ds to play
awp

adam2046 wrote:

No no, when light gun/FPS games and such fail so much on the wii
Light gun games on the Wii are great
anonymous_old

Dark Deception wrote:

Oh, come on! If they ever do create Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan and Elite Beat Agents for the Wii in the near future, at least try it out, Nerd11011! Jeez, I'm not trying to be mean or anything...
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiironyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~
Lilac
anonymous_old

MarioBros777 wrote:

jonathan wrote:

The top screen can be a Tv for better artwork, and the bottom can be on the ds to play
That would not work due to that fact that TVs are either 4:3 ratio or 16:9

It would look really squashed.
Then how can I display 4:3 or 5:4 content on my 16:9 TV?
Topic Starter
Dark Deception_old
Well, who knows what the future holds?

Well, what will the music lists be? I made an exampel for EBA Wii, so what are the songs that will be in?
show more