forum

Sasaki Sayaka - Yume to Iro de Dekiteiru (Short...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2023 m. liepos 4 d., antradienis at 23:24:16

Artist: Sasaki Sayaka
Title: Yume to Iro de Dekiteiru (Short Ver.)
Source: 夢と色でできている
Tags: eroge feng Yume to Iro de Dekiteiru Our times made of dreams and colour Yumeiro video game galgame visual novel vn wanjia Riven Ayesha Altugle Shikibe Mayu Kazato Asa Shizuku- Shirahane Suou buckfro opening op colours colors japanese j-pop pop jpop
BPM: 167
Filesize: 23180kb
Play Time: 01:51
Difficulties Available:
  1. Ayesha's Expert (5,02 stars, 539 notes)
  2. Another (4,61 stars, 461 notes)
  3. Colors of Everlasting Intimacy and Childhood Memories (5,58 stars, 545 notes)
  4. Easy (1,78 stars, 140 notes)
  5. Hard (3,52 stars, 315 notes)
  6. Insane (4,27 stars, 407 notes)
  7. Light Insane (4,07 stars, 369 notes)
  8. Normal (2,18 stars, 248 notes)
  9. Riven's Kaleidoscope of Childhood Reminiscence (5,05 stars, 585 notes)
  10. Suou's Canvas of Painted Dreams and Memories (5,13 stars, 551 notes)
Download: Sasaki Sayaka - Yume to Iro de Dekiteiru (Short Ver.)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Only Together we will find the true colors of Eternal Happiness and Passion

I'm very happy to rank feng's visual novel as my 50th ranked map! It's a huge milestone for me, something that I've never thought I'd even get close to, I'd like to say a huge thank you to everyone that has been with me for such a long time.. I'm very fortunate to have such people, thank you :)
A very biggg thank you to wanjia for such an amazing storyboard, please consider checking it out! And Ayesha Altugle, Shirahane Suou, Riven for their guest difficulties!!
This visual novel is last feng's visual novel before going bankrupt ;w; If you're interested in reading it, the EN translation is work in progress!
thank you box >..<

- Terakomari Yogurtt I'd like to say huge thank you to you guys for helping out the mapset by modding and showing interest to nominate it aaaa it really means a lot to me ><

- wanjia thank you for such an amazing storyboard!! It truly makes me happy to be able to have such an astonishing storyboard for my 50th ranked map ww

- defreeyay For providing high quality mp3 <3