forum

[Archived] my scores were too high.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
sp1it
Sorry for bad english.
I passed the map http://osu.ppy.sh/s/2063 Enya - Orinoco Flow on 3.2 mln, but the program always shows 4.5 mln. To repeat shows that I made the maximum combo 417 and 515 shows. Link .osr http://www.sendspace.com/file/7av3nv
P.S. appears to be a problem not only for me.
http://osu.ppy.sh/s/5550 Yves Larock - Rise Up (Extended Mix) Yaya's INSANE!!! #6 Beuchi-chan
Derekku
I see nothing wrong with your replay (or Beuchi-chan's score). :/

PS: You spin really tiny circles. Try spinning a little bit bigger so you won't miss those ninja spinners :)
Topic Starter
sp1it
I looked at this replay in an accelerated mode, and the program also showed the 515 combo, but if you go back to normal speed, we can see that the first mistake (missed beat) was on the 417 combo on the spin, and the second at the end.
P.S. ty for advice
anonymous_old

sp1it wrote:

I looked at this replay in an accelerated mode, and the program also showed the 515 combo, but if you go back to normal speed, we can see that the first mistake (missed beat) was on the 417 combo on the spin, and the second at the end.
P.S. ty for advice
That's obviously a bug.
peppy
More details here?

@strager is it replicable?
@sp1it did you actually make a mistake?

This thread is yet to make enough sense for me to look at it.
anonymous_old

strager wrote:

sp1it wrote:

P.S. ty for advice
That's obviously a bug.
Apparently I misread that. =X

There is a problem with the replay. The spins are horrible in the replay (hovering around 150 BPM). The replay reports a score of 4.6m, but watching the replay, the score doesn't exceed 3.2m at the end due to extra misses on spinners.

Replay mirror
Map
Topic Starter
sp1it

peppy wrote:

More details here?
Yes, I missed the beat after 417 combo on the spinner, And when I finished the map the scoreboard window appears with 3.2 million points, but then the screen "blink" and there is a new scoreboard window with 4.6 million points.
anonymous_old

sp1it wrote:

peppy wrote:

More details here?
Yes, I missed the beat after 417 combo on the spinner, And when I finished the map the scoreboard window appears with 3.2 million points, but then the screen "blink" and there is a new scoreboard window with 4.6 million points.
Are you sure you did miss it while playing? Because your score at the end of the map at the time you play it is shown on the replay preview screen, I think.
Derekku
Maybe the OP's computer lagged and gave a graphical error as a MISS even though they actually cleared the spinner? I dunno ._.;;
peppy
The subject should be "replay score too low".