forum

[Taiko] Incorrect hit display change [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
varq
When you hit the rim when the beat is red (or center when the beat is blue), it still goes up to the kiai bar. In the original Taiko games, if you do this, it would just pass by the on screen drum.

I'm just asking this to be changed to imitate the original Taiko games.
Derekku
I'd say this is a bug, but it's probably the intended behavior, so I'll support this. It does seem weird that the beats would go to the bar if they're wrong :<
peppy
Does it count as a miss though? It should, else things are REALLY wrong (and should have been mentioned a lot earlier).
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
varq
Oh, speaking of misses, if you hit a beat too early/late, and counts as a miss, it also goes to the bar.
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira

varq wrote:

Oh, speaking of misses, if you hit a beat too early/late, and counts as a miss, it also goes to the bar.
Yeah, the note's just supposed to disappear when you hit it too early/late, it's a bit distuirbing to see how its going to the bar lol
peppy