forum

Kotoha - Haru o Tsurete

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2023 m. liepos 6 d. at 10:35:17

Artist: Kotoha
Title: Haru o Tsurete
Source: ましろ色シンフォニー SANA EDITION
Tags: eroge palette Mashiro-iro Symphony: Sana Edition Mashifoni Inui galgame visual novel vn ending ed video game japanese jpop j-pop 乾紗凪 ましフォニー mashiroiro ぱれっと pop Bringing Spring *mutsu no hana
BPM: 130
Filesize: 7977kb
Play Time: 03:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. A New Chapter Begins Between You and Me~ (3,92 stars, 536 notes)
  2. Easy (1,74 stars, 218 notes)
  3. Hard (3,19 stars, 442 notes)
  4. Normal (2,04 stars, 336 notes)
Download: Kotoha - Haru o Tsurete
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Your Smile is more beautiful than the brightest stars

Another Mashiro Symphony Sana Edition song mapped by me! Just like the Opening the Ending song is very amazing /w, hope you'll another cute Kotoha performed song, thank you :)
If you enjoyed the ending song, consider checking out the OP performed by Kotoha too!
If the songs pique your interest, consider trying out the game! While it's not officially translated in English, and currently available only in Japanese, there's quite a few great machine translations if you can't wait for an English company to pick it up!
thank you box <3

- Terakomari M_a_r_v_o_l_l_o Huuuge thank you guys for helping out with by modding the set and being so fast in nominating the mapset~ <3
- wanjia Thanks for providing me with the high quality CG's for the game, you've saved me~

- defreeyay For providing high quality mp3!