forum

Kanzaki Shion - Palette Lab (Extended) [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-MysticEyes
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, November 25, 2023 at 1:24:00 PM

Artist: Kanzaki Shion
Title: Palette Lab (Extended)
Source: THE BMS OF FIGHTERS EighTeen -Summer Dream Traveler-
Tags: Colour House Color GroundbreakinG 2022 compilation album gdbg BOF:ET BOFET BOF ET osu!mania 4k french tournament 2023 mft tech Electronic Instrumental
BPM: 130
Filesize: 7558kb
Play Time: 03:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Another - 4Key (3.9 stars, 2768 notes)
  2. Scarlet Another - 4Key (4.39 stars, 3396 notes)
Download: Kanzaki Shion - Palette Lab (Extended)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
😎 Jacks and trills with some vocal dump vibes 😎

Featured in Week 2 of the 2023 osu!mania 4k French Tournament and 4DM2024!'s RO16!

Artist Info
I really hope this artist makes more stuff like this, this song is insane. I wish the artist would set up a bandcamp though. I got this song from the official GroundbreakinG website but I'd love to have an opportunity to buy their music.
Soundcloud
Twitter
Map Description
Both diffs are fun but *brutal*, please don't trust the SR!

Scarlet Another is probably the most complex map I've ever made and I'm really happy it actually turned out well (and is fun to play as well thank goodness!) It is a liiiiittle evil though. But imo it has a lot of patterns that I find *very* fun to play like those 1/8 OH trills! I think it's the first successful attempt I've made at dumping vocal parts too

Another is a simplified version of Scarlet Another, except it focuses more on the colour bass synths than vocals to make it unique in its own way. I think it's still fun, but more approachable to people who aren't into some of techy patterns in the top diff (as well as less experienced players who want to play a techy insane diff that's a little underrated for the SR)
Modders
araciumhd
Polarin
Unpredictable (BN check!)
RandomeLoL (BN check!)

Also thanks for Paturages and the tournament in general for showing this map a lot of love!

BG Source