forum

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Behon
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, February 09, 2008 at 3:59:47 PM

Artist: Savage Garden
Title: Truly Madly Deeply
BPM: 84.04
Filesize: 4293kb
Play Time: 03:35
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2.93 stars, 238 notes)
  2. Insane (3.17 stars, 238 notes)
Download: Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
A slower paced song that's an old favorite of mine. Easy and Normal to follow.

EDIT: Changed to fit Rolled's suggestions.
Rolled
Having problems opening this one. Try to reupload, or report it to peppy.
James
Since I've played it, I've got something to say but not much of a detail because I'm too sleepy at that time.
Hard: Umm lots of problems? Cant point out just now because like I said, I'm too sleepy.
Insane: lol I just remembered Fraucon Pan! [Insane, Double Time, Hard Rock, No Fail] with this one XD

Well I really suck at mapping so I think its better to have it judged by REAL moderators here.
Rolled
It's working for me now. Something happened when extracting the whatchamajiggits to the somethingorother.

Anyways, this is a good song. My mom likes it :P And it feels good to play a song I've actually heard for once. There are a few problems though.

BPM - 84.04
offset - 5490

Resnap notes, then afterwards:

1:11:88 - The 2 is way too close to the 1. Space that farther. (hard)

And IMO, ditch insane. It is just hard with faster fade in speed. Nice try on that, though ;)

Rename hard to normal, fix the changes, and this is probably rankable by itself. There are a few other spacing issues though that I did not go nazi on, so see if another mod picks it up.

Nice job on this.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.