forum

Kagamine Rin and Len - Kokoro

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ozitiho
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, October 02, 2009 at 12:34:54 PM

Artist: Kagamine Rin and Len
Title: KOKORO
BPM: 140
Filesize: 12197kb
Play Time: 05:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Sadness (4.15 stars, 503 notes)
Download: Kagamine Rin and Len - KOKORO
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
There we go. After about... 2 weeks of extremely light, and 2 more days of really hard work, i finally finished this beatmap. First of all i want to say i am aware of the Kagamine Rin - Kokoro beatmap beatmap. But i like the duet version SO much more!.. I'm not sure if there are any rules and laws on 'remixes'?
I really felt like making this storyboard, but there are more than enough PV's for it. I guess i could add it later, Should i remove the storyboard then? It's not like it's a small one, so...
The timing on certain parts seem INCREDIBLY faulty. Mostly because it's completely the same, but it feels like a 1/4th instead of a 1/2nd. Someone help me out on that, please?
And lastly, the sounds. I'll get to that later. But i guess it's already mod-able enough?

EDIT: Turns out the MP3 file wasn't working for some good reason. Thanks Card N'FoRcE!
Complicating stuff though, at first i thought i murdered the beatmap. Then i read your post again and 'phew'... ;>>
Card N'FoRcE
Please change the name of the mp3 file, osu can' import the beatmap because of that.
To do this, go to the editor, then "File" -> "Open Song Folder", quit the editor and change song. After that return to the folder, change the name of the .mp3 file and "AudioFilename: yRRzAjÅyRRELZLz.mp3" with the new name in Kagamine Rin and Len - KOKORO (Ozitiho) [Sadness].osu
After this, a Full resubmit should be ok.

(I hope i didn't say anything wrong >.<)
Yes_old
01:59:97 (7) - new combo
03:58:47 (1,3) - whistles?
03:59:33 (1,3) - ^ & so on

try 8572 offset?

sorry for the delay x_x i totally forgot.
there's not much wrong n_n nice map and storyboard!