forum

Aquellex - Cortex Charger [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Halogen-
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 8:32:53 AM

Artist: Aquellex
Title: Cortex Charger
Source: osu!mania 4K World Cup 2023
Tags: mwc23 mwc 4k grand finals gf rice rc7 fa featured artist osu! original gammablaster lsdj little sound dj chiptune anthropomorphosis elexire mipha- -mint- qqqant guden electronic instrumental
BPM: 270
Filesize: 5697kb
Play Time: 02:26
Difficulties Available:
  1. Electrocution - 4Key (5.98 stars, 3370 notes)
  2. elexire's Another - 4Key (4.19 stars, 2467 notes)
  3. guden's Expert - 4Key (4.88 stars, 2724 notes)
  4. Hard - 4Key (2.63 stars, 1241 notes)
  5. Insane - 4Key (3.68 stars, 1899 notes)
  6. mint's Extreme - 4Key (5.4 stars, 3182 notes)
  7. Mipha's Extra - 4Key (5.28 stars, 2836 notes)
  8. Normal - 4Key (1.85 stars, 761 notes)
Download: Aquellex - Cortex Charger
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
osu!original: Cortex Charger
Made for the osu!mania 4k World Cup 2023 Grand Finals

It has been so hard to keep quiet about this pick, and I'm FINALLY able to talk about it. Good luck to the players participating in the Grand Finals round of this cup!

Post-Upload Changelog
- Sep 30, 2023: added guest diffs for I+ and X (thank you elexire and Mipha!), as well as my own N, H and I diffs; updated name for elexire diff and tags for all diffs
- Oct 15, 2023: added remaining guest difficulties from -mint- and guden, thank you both! Fixed snapping issues on Electrocution difficulty, and removed two overlapping notes on the normal difficulty, as well as resolved inconsistency in preview points from elexire's difficulty to everyone else's. Should be good to go now!
- Oct 15, 2023 (cont): fixed inconsistency in hitsounding volume for two diffs
- Oct 17, 2023: applied Elexire updates, and changes to Normal, Hard and Insane; custom hit-normal added with volumes adjusted, and tags updated
- Oct 27, 2023: applied guden updates (second upload: and Mipha's as well)
- Oct 29, 2023: applied some mods requested by tailsdk for Normal and Hard
- Nov 3, 2023: applied elexire updates
- Nov 12, 2023: added updates for Normal, Hard, Insane, elexire's Another and guden's Expert
- Nov 17, 2023: added updates for Mipha's Extra

Shoutouts:
- Aquellex: I cannot express how amazing it was to actually do this; the pressure to do this right was so high given our past experience over on FFR -- you're a great player and a great content creator yourself, and I really wanted to make sure that I did the best I could. Hopefully this does your song justice!

- -mint-: For approaching me about this opportunity and actually trusting in the fact that I could get the job done, and for providing guidance and helping the map get closer to where it needed to be.

- guden: For providing guidance and helping the map get closer to where it needed to be.

- SuddenDeath, Transcendence and Swarmsii: For giving your time to playtest this absolute monster of a map -- and specifically for the first two names, for the pain and suffering you had to endure on earlier variants of this map (thank you both so much for just absolutely putting in the time to help nail this from a playtest front), along with various quality control considerations from a playtesting side given your immense abilities.