forum

Dire, Dire Docks Theme

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Bonesnake
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on zondag 17 februari 2008 at 12:09:37

Artist: Super Mario 64
Title: Dire, Dire Docks Theme
BPM: 138,12
Filesize: 10428kb
Play Time: 02:54
Difficulties Available:
  1. easy (1,96 stars, 181 notes)
  2. hard (4,03 stars, 291 notes)
Download: Super Mario 64 - Dire, Dire Docks Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The dire dire docks theme from super mario 64. A nice and relaxing song.

Includes a video
Slezak
Ahh, another classic video game song beatmapped... It's good.

Set the artist to Super Mario 64, at least... Unless you can find the composer's name.
Take the - 09 - off of the title... The track number really isn't important.

Timing setup I got:
You only need one timing section with these settings.
BPM: 138.12
Offset: 370

Nice beatmap... I didn't really look at all the beat placements, but from what I saw, I didn't notice any problems.
Unfortunately, since I'm not a beatmap mod, I can't do anything other than help.
Advice: get a second opinion from a real beatmap mod. (They'll check this one out soon enough.)
Topic Starter
Bonesnake
Yeah this works alot better, thanks for the help. Also i put it on here without realizing i didn't change the title and stuff, wich is pretty silly really.

*Easy version added
*Some small changes
*Bump.... still doubtfull about timing.
Topic Starter
Bonesnake
...bump :(
Echo
No video link: http://peppy.chigau.com/bss/741%20Super ... -novid.osz

-----------

First thing which really stuck out at me was the breaks; having two breaks both past 50% makes the song feel kinda unbalanced. Is it possible to put one of them earlier?

Secondly, the song is very repetitive. I'm thinking of cutting it down a bit (maybe)?

For now, you get a .
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.