forum

Portal Poem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tapdancingmetroid
For an assignment in my Language Arts class, we were supposed to make a poem in the shape of something, (a concrete poem) so I made this.

comments? :)
awp
It makes me wish I was in highschool again

that was very entertaining.

The Aperture Science Enrichment Center would like to congratulate you on your success.
peppy
Brought a smile to my face. I'm sure the teacher was like :?
awp
Oh, that reminds me

this is kind of off topic, but

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v418/Gwyn/CCube1.jpg
MegaTailzChao
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Tapdancingmetroid

peppy wrote:

Brought a smile to my face. I'm sure the teacher was like :?
That would have been pretty funny, though apparently, a lot of people were confused by the assignment, so as of today, the teacher decided that we didn't have to do that particular assignment, and instead we have to a different concrete poem in class with more restrictions (it has to have 15 lines, use a simile, etc.) and we're doing them in groups. D:
I'm probably going to try to get extra credit for it, though, since I spent at least an hour getting the spacing right.
wiicademan
Wow. That's awesome. I love portal. :P

Also, awp, that picture does look really fake. The shading isn't right on it. It would be awesome to have in real life though. :P I wanna get one of those companion cube pillow thingies.
awp
10 minute photoshop job lol

I was proud of the layer cutting though
Wulf Dagov
*clap,clap* Well done...
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.