forum

nobodyknows+ - Kokoro Odoru

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 21, 2008 at 10:53:46 PM

Artist: nobodyknows+
Title: Kokoro Odoru
BPM: 113
Filesize: 2476kb
Play Time: 02:38
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.75 stars, 130 notes)
  2. Normal (3.43 stars, 179 notes)
  3. Hard (4.41 stars, 220 notes)
  4. Insane (4.58 stars, 226 notes)
Download: nobodyknows+ - Kokoro Odoru
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Well one of my favs from Ouendan 1 , Easy and Normal , Hard and Insane

Easy remade (thanks to Rolled for this)
Normal resnapped (thanks to chan for this)
Hard Resnapped (thanks to chan for this)

Added a new Spinner skin (This spinner will be in the new Luigihan's Ouendan 1 skin)
Some changes.
m980
Hey Cool... This is so awesome.. I was making Hard and Insane.. Anyway.. are the sliders like different speed? The first set and the other sets are all different..
Topic Starter
Kai
yes i made some sliders with a differet timming so it looks nice mixing fast and slow sliders
peppy
Remove all your timing sections, and add this one which will cover all:

bpm: 226
offset: -62

Adjust your slider tick rate to something that matches the ouendan speed, and do a resnap/recalc at 1/1 (i think this should be fine).

You will need to go over these with a fine comb after these changes - a lot will change! You have the layout generally correct, its just timing that is a problem. You should notice a huge improvement with the above timing, though.

Good luck.
Topic Starter
Kai
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
Oh my. You need to resnap and recalculate. If you are unsure of how to do this, then just say and myself or someone else will help you through the process.

Also, easy still has the wrong timing.

ATM this is *very* unplayable - just try listening through in the editor and hear how the notes fall incorrectly.

Please give this a shot as this is a great track in ouendan and I'd like to see it done well for osu! too. gl
Topic Starter
Kai
changed timing on easy resnapped some beats in E N H
Topic Starter
Kai
i need help with timing the beats
James
On hard mode, which is not hard at all.
-Lots of your notes are 1/4 or 1/2 beat late.
-Try moving ALL of your notes by 1/4 beat to the left.
-Then fix some offbeat notes by using 0.5x or 0.25x speed.

After fixing your map in hard, it looks really better now, but still not good.
-First note is still 1/4 beat late.
-00:17:26(3) - not sure if it is 1/4 beat early or correct. :|
-If you're following the voice in this part, 00:40:15(6) is 1/4 beat early and 00:40:42(1) is 1/4 beat late. Try making those two close together.
-00:41:78(5) must be in 00:41:81 (use 1/4 beat snap divisor)
-01:56:68(1) is 1/4 beat early.
-01:43:94 to 01:51:97- I don't know what are you following here, something feels wrong.

After correcting those, theres still something wrong, but not that big.
I'll gladly tell you but I myself don't know what it is, maybe ask the real mods :)
Topic Starter
Kai
fixed
Cecilthemos
Timing seems nice, and everything on hard is a replica, try not using grid snapping to make it so some of the beats don't overlap.
Didn't notice anything else wrong, a star for you.
James
lol this was starred and theres alot of problems to fix in normal :P

In normal:
-I think you changed the bpm/offset without resnapping, the song is really screwed by just looking at the beat placements above. Its not even aligned using 1/8 snap divisor. (I just tried using it)
Topic Starter
Kai
oh noes :o :cry:

fixing it right away
Topic Starter
Kai
pardon me for the double posts

fixed normal
chan
I checked out the easy version, and it seems like you haven't resnapped the notes, or if you have, haven't done it correctly. On inspection via editor and playing it through, notes from 00:34:96 are all off, you should take a little time to get these timed with the BPM and offset you are using.
Topic Starter
Kai
fixed the late beats at easy
chan
Still some untimed/unsnapped beats. You need to resnap your beats for the easy version, a lot are just a slight bit off.
Then make sure that they occur when you think they should. Really, this is like the second time I've said something like this. I'm not even going to bother with the other versions.
Rolled
I fixed up your easy map. All the notes are properly snapped now.

Download: nobodyknows+ - Kokoro Odoru (Kai) [Easy].osu
chan
Nice work on easy Rolled?

I think there are some beats that are a little off in normal:
Entire 1st combo - shift forward by 1/4 of a beat
00:24:56 - shift combo forward by 1/4 of a beat
00:36:77 - shift forward by 1/4 of a beat all notes until 00:39:69
00:40:80 - this should be at 00:40:82 (why is this not snapped?). Notes 3, 4 & 5 of this combo: shift forward by 1/4 of a beat
00:46:80 - shift backward by 1/2 of a beat, lengthen slider by 1/4 of a beat (should end @ 00:49:84)
01:10:49 - shift forward by 1/4 of a beat
01:15:53 - shift combo forward by 1/4 of a beat
01:43:94 - shift forward by 1/4 of a beat the following notes/sliders: 1, 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 9
and 1 (the slider of the next combo)
01:59:34 - shift forward by 1/4 of a beat, cut down length by 1/2 of a beat
02:17:13 - shift combo forward by 1/4 of a beat
02:27:22 - shift forward by 1/4 of a beat notes 3 and 4
02:38:37 - shift forward by 1/4 of a beat notes 7 and 8
and your final spinner should end 1/4 of a beat earlier.
Topic Starter
Kai
fixed
show more