forum

[Archived] Beatmap difficulty suddenly bugged? (; ._.)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
whymeman
Issue: I was working on my beatmap from editor today and then I had to step out to take care of something for 15 minutes. When I got back the computer was in screen saver mode (the basic XP defult one) and then when I got the computer out of the screen saver, I noticed osu then was asking about saving my current progress as it was force killed. I clicked yes to save it and then restarted osu. After that, I try to reopen the same difficulty with a horrible problem. It crashes osu when I try to open it For somereason its acting like its a difficulty that doesn't belong in the map unless it "clear" all of the notes and stuff out of it. I'm not sure which note(s) caused this error either as I didn't have 2 notes in the same beat and such to force the crash but the bug just happened at random. I have some screen shots and the error code it provided as well. (Screen Shots - [1] - [2] - [3] )

Computer Specs

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (CPU E8400) 3.00 GHz
RAM: 1.99 GB (2048MB)

Video Card Specs:

Video Card: GeForce 8600 GTS
Driver Version: 182.50
Stream Processors: 32
Core Clock: 675 MHz
Shader Clock: 1450 MHz
Memory Clock: 1008 MHz (2016 MHz data rate)
Memory Interface: 128 Bit
Memory: 256 MB
Video BIOS Version: 60.84.35.00.92
IRQ: 16
Bus: PCI Express x16

Error Code
SPOILER
System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

at #Sd.#Td.Dispose()

at osu.GameModes.Edit.Editor.Dispose(Boolean )

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameComponent.Dispose()

at #pg.#qh.#lS(Object , EventArgs )

at #pg.#qh.#kS(OsuModes , Boolean )

at osu.GameModes.Edit.Editor.LoadFile(Boolean )

at osu.GameModes.Edit.Editor.Initialize()

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.GameComponentAdded(Object sender, GameComponentCollectionEventArgs e)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameComponentCollection.OnComponentAdded(GameComponentCollectionEventArgs eventArgs)

at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameComponentCollection.InsertItem(Int32 index, IGameComponent item)

at #pg.#qh.#lS(Object , EventArgs )

at #pg.#qh.#TR()

at #pg.#qh.Update(GameTime )

Download: The Prodigy - We Are The Ruffest (whymeman) [Tough].osu
peppy
Can you attach the .osu file?
Shinde
I mixed something up. ;\ Gimme a minute.

Ok here? It should be fixed minus the 10 second glitched line part I removed.

Download: The Prodigy - We Are The Ruffest (whymeman) [Tough].osu
Topic Starter
whymeman
Interesting.....

It does work though I can see it took out a good chunk of notes right before and then after the spinner to the break.

I could try to work with this if worse comes to worse.