forum

Tomohito Nishiura - The Plot Thickens

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Matma Rex
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Larto
about the sbing:
the only thing that's bad is the black circle suddenly disappearing at the end. fix it and I'm happy. Also, the "orange" for the failing could be more red.
Mafiamaster
Hard~
00:33:58 - Redo break. It'll lengthen.
00:51:15 - ^

That's it!

Sorry, I suck at making maps without vocals so I won't be a part of your awesome project D:
I really like these songs too :3
taihw
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Zekira
When trying to nazi the offset of this song I keep getting erroneous results. With the current offset it sounds nice at the first part but then it sounds too early later on. Damn it, even the songs are puzzling lol. You may want someone else to quad-check the timing on this one, most notably the offset. I got 165ms as my best results, sporting a 50/100 trials getting this, and while playing I get a 14% mistimed with 0ms early...

Yeah so far that's all I can say right now.
Lokamp
NoHitter
Normal
01:13:847 ~ 01:29:463 - You might want to make the volume lower here.

Hard
01:26:047 : Add finish at the end of this slider.
01:27:633 : Replace finish with whistle
Azure_Kite
Here's my mod :p

Blue = Suggestion Red = Check this

[Normal]
00:31:39 (1) - This may throw off players, maybe change the spacing?
No problems found :)

[Hard]
No problems found :)

Nice Storyboard :) Flawless timing wise, great layout. Starred :D
Jinxy
Personally, the Finish hitsound does not match with the song, since it's starts and ends abruptly, while the song is slow and dragged.

Try using the Finish from the normal hitsound set maybe?

Nothing else found though, Starred.
EEeee
Normal
perfect

Hard
00:20:53 (1) - remove new combo, it this will help spacing a lot
00:21:87 (4) - add new combo here, after doing ^

that's all :P, really nice mapping, i personally like this song/game
*star
Mashley
Normal
00:43:34 (2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,1,2,3) - This section is very tricky and quite hard to read. I'd suggest changing it to make it simpler.

Hard
00:08:08 (6,7) - Gah, do these really go with anything in the music?

As Larto said, have the circle fade back in slowly at the end instead of just reappearing.
jericho2442
[Normal]

flawless map,
only thing i didnt really get is this 00:00:15 (1) - why is the combo only 1? same with 00:03:57 (1) - to the music to me it would sound fine if all that area was one combo so its 00:00:15 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - insted of 00:00:15 (1,1,2,3,4,5,6,1) -
but thats just a suggestion :)

[hard]

00:33:58 - a small break time fits here if so you need it

except from that cant find anything to complain about since the map plays perfectly

great jobs on the maps. very fun to play, star :)
whymeman
The map overall seems good. Interesting SB as well. Just and idea for the SB but maybe if you make the black cirlcle at the end of the map fadeout, it could make it look neater instead of instantly disappearing.

Also, maybe you can add Nintendo into the Tags as well?
Mafiamaster
Everything seems fine to me now.

Bubbled!
mrtn
ranked