forum

Asakura Kirika (CV: Akabane Kyouko) - new world

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2024 m. kovo 3 d. at 01:13:21

Artist: Asakura Kirika (CV: Akabane Kyouko)
Title: new world
Source: 神様のような君へ Extended Edition
Tags: eroge Kami-sama no You na Kimi e CUBE 神君 かみきみ Kamikimi To you like goddess visual novel vn galgame opening op video game shirahane suou Nilou kamisama japanese jpop j-pop pop
BPM: 140
Filesize: 20412kb
Play Time: 01:41
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (3 stars, 181 notes)
  2. Insane (3,73 stars, 234 notes)
  3. Light Insane (3,45 stars, 211 notes)
  4. Normal (1,95 stars, 158 notes)
  5. Our time together, towards a blissful tomorrow~ (4,07 stars, 276 notes)
  6. Senpai, I want to be closer to you with all my heart~ (4 stars, 279 notes)
  7. Suou's Mirai (4,06 stars, 308 notes)
Download: Asakura Kirika (CV: Akabane Kyouko) - new world
Download: Asakura Kirika (CV: Akabane Kyouko) - new world (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I want to study everything about love with you

Another Kami-sama no You Kimi e opening mapped by me! I really love this game, so I wanted to map both openings since I find them very cute~ hope you'll enjoy this adorable opening song by Akabane Kyouko :)

I really want to play this game this year, the story, the game and the art looks really interesting and promising! I am always a huge fan of cute stories, and from short little skits of the videos I've found, it's very wholesome! I suggest everyone to try it out~ !

If you're interested, please check out the other opening Hallelujah!, which is the 1st opening for the game!
All girls are so cute in this game... Like really, who wouldn't want an AI wife?
thank you box >-<

- MeAqua tete Annabel Thank you very much for the mods, and the shown interest in pushing my map, it makes me really happy to share it with other people!

- defreeyay thank you for such an awesome quality mp3 and video!

- wanjia thank you for trying to help with the swimsuit background that we couldn't use in the end, but I appreciate the effort, thank you!!