forum

Hello! Wow, EBA for PC!!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Edd4Sale
I saw a video yesterday of something that looked like an awesome game I play on the DSi and I freaked when I saw it was a free, online version I can play on my computer! Then I saw how much Japanese content was on here and my screams could be heard through out the neighborhood! Anyway, here are a few tidbits about me: I just turned sixteen a some time ago, I'm really into manga and Shonen Jump material, I listen to all kinds of music (except Country, Rap, and Hip Hop), I wish I could be born in the eighties, my favorite bands are The Beatles, The Bird and The Bee, Devo, The Horrors, and The Strokes. Some solo artists I like are Bob Dylan, John Lennon, David Bowie, and Rick Astley. Please be nice and I hope to make some friends here and get started on this unique game!

-Edd4Sale
Pokebis
May I ask what country you live in? For some reason your profile doesn't list it.
Topic Starter
Edd4Sale
Oh, I'm from the U.S. Sorry about that, I often forget to fill out forms all the way through. :oops:
adam2046

Edd4Sale wrote:

Then I saw how much Japanese content was on here and my screams could be heard through out the neighborhood!
Come on, it's not that bad ^_~
anonymous_old
welcome to osu!
Topic Starter
Edd4Sale

adam2046 wrote:

Edd4Sale wrote:

Then I saw how much Japanese content was on here and my screams could be heard through out the neighborhood!
Come on, it's not that bad ^_~
No,no,no! They were screams of joy! :D
lukewarmholiday
Mine were screams of terror.

Then I started mapping touhou.
Topic Starter
Edd4Sale
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Sleep Powder
Oddly...I played osu! before I played EBA.
I suck at EBA o.o"
Zaron_old

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Mine were screams of terror.

Then I started mapping touhou.
I find this hilarious more than I probably ever should. Have a cookie!