forum

Asda Story

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Pasonia
There are weird reasons for my playing Asda Story that I won't list out here, but I am playing it now anyway. Main is 4X THS Weaponmaster.

Wondering if there's anyone playing the game too... o.o
Two_old
I dual boxed it when it was in open beta, but I got tired of it in the 20s. I would consider going back if a lot of changes have happened in the past year.

I am so good at naming my characters.
Azure_Kite
I've played it for a little while, since I was interested in the concepts. Haven't played it in a while though. Maybe I should go back?
Topic Starter
Pasonia
Well, I don't know what the differences are, but there are larger extremes of people on Asda than on here. They range from the extremely nice (powerlevels for free <3) to the extremely sicko (mass cyberorgy, god fuck).

I wouldn't recommend Asda for underaged people. In fact, as per most MMORPGs you should really grow up before playing.
Two_old
my problems with the game are:

1. how characters move

2. gameguard

3. the time wasted on travel

and I never got that high but I assume that grind would eventually be added to my list since it came from korea
Topic Starter
Pasonia
I agree with travel times, it irritated me to the point where I got a 30 day flying carpet just to move faster.

Grind is THE usual problem, and the 6Xs have already hit their bottlenecks because they don't have harder monsters to grind on. While they hit so hard and give me loads of exp, the same can't be said of them. It was so bad, that every batch of 10 monsters in the highest monster level regions (Fireway Forest South, South-East) gives them just 0.01%.

There is one good thing though - powerleveling then becomes way too easy =x