forum

Report a Map? [Denied]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
where can i go and report a map.. i dont want to post on the map itself since.. it's a year old.

Nobuo Uematsu - Tatakau Monotachi (FFVII AC Version)

Insane - fruit off screen(ctb)

Dupe of: http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/viewtopic.php?p=176746#p176746
Mystearica
Can you please elaborate? I'm not quite sure what you mean.

Link the map in question and tell us what you think the problem is? ._.
Torran

Mystearica wrote:

Can you please elaborate? I'm not quite sure what you mean.
He's asking where you report illegal maps. If I remember correctly, he said that a certain map had fruits going off screen.
Mystearica
Maps are mostly designed for osu! regular mode, and some for Taiko.

As there aren't any maps that I know of which are specifically made for Catch the Beat mode, you're out of luck. Those large jumps currently cannot be caught but I think the developers are aware of this and are doing something about it. I've seen this reported somewhere.
Gens
He was talking about Nobuo Uematsu - Tatakau Monotachi: http://osu.ppy.sh/b/421.

I've confirmed that a fruit goes offscreen. I'm not sure if it needs unranking though... It's perfectly FCable in osu! standard.
Mystearica
'Tis a very old map to begin with~

I'm willing to bet the team will just leave it. I'm sure something will be done about the huge uncatchable jumps in CTB anyway.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Mystearica,

You do realise we're talking about a fruit that literally. Goes off screen to the point where the plate can't even go to. not those fruits that are all the way to the left and then switch to the other side really quickly.
Mystearica
Last time I checked I understood what off screen means?

Thank you very much.

I standby what I said in the above posts.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mystearica
It's a November 06 2007 map though strager, if you were wondering why I said I think people would just leave it alone.

Oh well.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Filter out the bad maps and in with the good maps? mabey.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

Mystearica wrote:

It's a November 06 2007 map though strager, if you were wondering why I said I think people would just leave it alone.

Oh well.
Old or new, there are still problems with it which prevent it from being played properly.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Mystearica
@sk8terpoke:

Now that's going too far, you realize eyup was great if you consider the time frame in which he was mapping. There were no standards back then as there are today. Calling that a bad map is pretty unfair in my honest opinion.

@strager:

Alright, I guess I can't really argue against that. Point taken.
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
sorry Mystearica , i dont know how much effort it takes to make maps, i have no experiance with maping anything.
Derekku
Topic Starter
anonymous_old
Does anyone know exacly where i should post these kinda maps? which area..
Topic Starter
anonymous_old

sk8terpoke wrote:

Does anyone know exacly where i should post these kinda maps? which area..
Help and Support.