forum

Sakura Miko, Houshou Marine, AZKi - Kiss me! Ch...

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
tomatas95
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 2024 m. kovo 27 d. at 23:03:20

Artist: Sakura Miko, Houshou Marine, AZKi
Title: Kiss me! Choose me!
Source: アイキス2
Tags: eroge Ai Kiss 2 giga アイキス2 新入生はお好きですか? アイキス2/ゼロ Zero Ai Kiss 2 Shinnyuusei wa Osuki Desu ka? 戏画社 visual novel galgame buckfro cutefro iyasine Loneight l1106188 L18 frey vn opening op video game Hololive vtuber virtual youtuber virtual singer v-tuber japanese j-pop jpop pop
BPM: 188
Filesize: 24930kb
Play Time: 02:03
Difficulties Available:
  1. Frey's Expert (5,31 stars, 467 notes)
  2. Hard (3,52 stars, 318 notes)
  3. iyasine's Extra (5,52 stars, 523 notes)
  4. Insane (4,68 stars, 389 notes)
  5. Kiss is only the first step to prove your love for me... (5,72 stars, 578 notes)
  6. L18's Extra (5,61 stars, 559 notes)
  7. Light Insane (4,3 stars, 359 notes)
  8. Normal (2,4 stars, 234 notes)
Download: Sakura Miko, Houshou Marine, AZKi - Kiss me! Choose me!
Download: Sakura Miko, Houshou Marine, AZKi - Kiss me! Choose me! (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Being with you makes me feel like I can't stop this burning hot love any longer!!

Welcome to yet another Ai Kiss opening mapped by me! I really love both the game and the song, hence I hope you'll enjoy this amazing vtuber trio Sakura Miko, Houshou Marine and AZKi :)

I'd like to say thank you to all my amazing guest difficulty mappers Frey iyasine Loneight for making a guest difficulty for me and Hoa thank you as always for helping out with small video edits <3

Truly a top contender for the definition of a tomatas song, but I think Ai Kiss 3 might've beat it, not too sure, because they're both super moe and cute >=<
Check out other Ai Kiss maps mapped by me:
Ai Kiss 1 OP
Ai Kiss 3 OP
Ai Kiss 3 ED
Nanase & Ai Kiss 3

thank you boxxu :3

- Muchin Shmiklak Thank you guys so much for helping us out with modding and helping me rank this map! <3

- -White Thanks for modding the map even though you didn't have enough time to nominate, I appreciate the help!

- Frey iyasine Loneight thank you guys for your amazing guest difficulty contributions <3

- defreeyay thank you for such an awesome quality mp3 and video!

- Hoa thank you as always for helping out with small video edit <3