forum

Pop'n Music GB - Tutorial Music

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
popnfan66
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, October 12, 2009 at 7:49:18 PM

Artist: Pop'n Music GB
Title: Tutorial Music
BPM: 144
Filesize: 615kb
Play Time: 00:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.42 stars, 16 notes)
  2. Normal (0.42 stars, 15 notes)
Download: Pop'n Music GB - Tutorial Music
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
First Beatmap I uploaded. It's from Pop'n Music GB. The tutorial music. This could help with rythm with circles.
This one has a new mode where you follow the song's beat without the clanging of drums.
edhe
A simple beatmap, I think. Here are some thoughts:

+ Both beatmaps were pretty much the same, Normal having 15 beats and easy with 16 beats. There could be more variation between the two difficulties. That includes the menu settings.

+ On the easy map, the 8th beat is slightly off time.

+ On the Normal difficulty, the muted notes was a good idea, seeing as they match the lead.

However, I had a look at the tempo (144.00) , and it seemed a little fast.I suggest you set it 141.50. Also, the offset can be set to 0, since the beat starts straight away. When set to 141.50 tempo, the beats are more in synch on Normal mode, but you may want to take a look at the beat snap divisor, and mix it up with at least a few sliders if you want to create more challenging beatmaps, and this one certainly has scope for a challenge, despite its shortness.

For those higher difficulties, the distance snap is your friend - some of those beats on the Normal difficulty were very far apart (9, 10, 11 and 12)

Don't forget to add multiple combos too.
Topic Starter
popnfan66
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.