forum

Nobuo Uematsu - Fight Against Culex

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Gens
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on lunes, 16 de noviembre de 2009 at 04:44:54 p.m.

Artist: Nobuo Uematsu
Title: Fight Against Culex
Source: Super Mario RPG, Final Fantasy II/IV
Tags: Boss Bros SMRPG Square Square-Enix
BPM: 173.3
Filesize: 2512kb
Play Time: 02:05
Difficulties Available:
  1. 0_o (4.98 stars, 362 notes)
  2. Easy (0.77 stars, 87 notes)
  3. Hard (4.81 stars, 271 notes)
  4. Normal (2.8 stars, 139 notes)
Download: Nobuo Uematsu - Fight Against Culex
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

This one is another classic from Super Mario RPG and Final Fantasy II/IV too. One of the catchiest battle songs I've ever listened, if you ask me. I had to map it. :)

Thanks to 0_o for submitting his own difficulty!

Enjoy!
Wojjan
try Ctrl + Shift + A
Fix spacing accordingly
Topic Starter
Gens
no <.<
whymeman
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Gens
Okay.
0_o
Halfway done, here's a preview if you wanna take a look.

Download: Nobuo Uematsu - Fight Against Culex (Gens) [0_o].osu
Mukku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Shinde
Hard
00:02:66 (4) - Is off the bottom of the screen so slightly. Shift the whole 1-4 up one grid? Also, quite a few notes are dangerously close to being off-screen which makes me sad but. :( Oh well.
00:39:19 (6,7) - What? You can't tell which part is the end and beginning. I thought 6 was the slider part. I think this is unrankable(?) as is.
01:03:60 (1) - I think a new combo might look neat since this note is right in the middle. It balances the line out.

Lower HP Drain one tick imo.

Normal and Easy looked excellent.

Star, definitely. I hope I didn't miss anything.

Edit: Sorry Gens, I meant new combo on the note after that. :(
Topic Starter
Gens

Shinde wrote:

Hard
00:02:66 (4) - Is off the bottom of the screen so slightly. Shift the whole 1-4 up one grid? Also, quite a few notes are dangerously close to being off-screen which makes me sad but. :( Oh well. Fixed some offscreen notes.
00:39:19 (6,7) - What? You can't tell which part is the end and beginning. I thought 6 was the slider part. I think this is unrankable(?) as is. Changed.
01:03:60 (1) - I think a new combo might look neat since this note is right in the middle. It balances the line out. Huh? It's a new combo already...

Lower HP Drain one tick imo. Nah.
Thanks~
0_o
Topic Starter
Gens
Good.
Takuma
0_o difficulty:
00:37:984 (2) - New combo? :[
01:38:919 (3) - ^

That's all. lol
0_o
Topic Starter
Gens
Updated.
0_o
Oh actually one more thing. In the background for my diff, do you think you could add "Difficulty by 0_o"? All it says right now is "Beatmap by Gens" so it just seems appropriate imo :P
Topic Starter
Gens
Ah, of course. I also fixed some other tiny stuff that makes the map look more polished. :)

Ready for ranking!
0_o
Not sure if this was intentional, but you don't have to add the credit for me in your own diffs, I think just mine would be fine.

Hey I haven't modded this yet

Hard
01:04:047 (4) - I think this should be on the previous white tick
02:04:053 (1,2) - These don't match the music very well imo

Actually it's the same thing with the other diffs. After listening to it I hear what you are mapping to in those parts, but it's not a very dominant melody so it feels/sounds weird when playing. I would map to the strong beats in those parts.
Topic Starter
Gens
I've always heard those parts like that, though. Not sure what should I do with them, but I'd prefer them to stay like that.

Also, nah, I think the BG is fine (with all that info in there), I am just lazy to create a Storyboard. :P
0_o
Each difficulty loads backgrounds separately, all you need to do is get your old background and insert it into the other three.

But meh, if you don't want to then w/e :P
Topic Starter
Gens
Yeah, I know that, don't worry. I personally prefer the new background now, so I don't want to use the old one now.

Also, yeah, I created another BG now (just erased that line)... I just wanted to evade another Full Submit. But oh well~
show more