Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1.21 stars, 199 notes)
  2. Hard (4.09 stars, 423 notes)
  3. Normal (2.92 stars, 302 notes)
  4. Special (4.83 stars, 699 notes)
Download: Mizuki Nana - Innocent Starter
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Okay, so I decided to post this beatmap myself, this was also suggested by peppy btw.

CREDITS:
Thank you MaxwellDemon for the following:
-This wonderful song. (I didn't watch the anime)
-Background Image
-The spinners, long sliders, and half of the rhythm of the beats.
-And also for permitting me to edit/fix the beatmap of course. :)

This beatmap has four difficulties:
Easy - Kinda like a tutorial, starting with a few beats and then going to a more rhythmical beats in the end. Try it Newbies!
Normal - Easier version of Hard.
Hard - Not that hard.
Special - I've created this just for myself, I just wanna share it. I just followed the vocals till the end and added some sync-ed drum rolls, electric guitar stuffs while playing the music.

-Added a simple title/artist info in it lol

Enjoy.
MaxwellDemon
Hmm... I tried to download and take a look at this, but my osu breaks whenever it has one of your beatmaps. o.O

Strange, try reuploading it?
Topic Starter
James
Peppy knows the problem and said he will fix it so I wont upload it first.
Hmm try removing the old one and download this instead? Maybe that would work?

Adding a "Special" difficulty which is a little bit harder than hard. Still in progress though.
chan
Looking good, suprised you don't use the distance snapping feature, really think it'll streamline your beatmapping though once you're used to it. Just go over all the breaks in the editor, some breaks have a bit of a pause between the last note and the start of the break. Happens on all difficulties @ 01:33:77. Other than that, I'd approve this for ranking, but will wait until you release the "special" version. Personally, I liked it as a short version, but hey, whatever.
Topic Starter
James
Just finished "Special" difficulty.
I'm still not sure of the spacing because I'm really sleepy last night.
And I hope I sync-ed the instrumentals correctly.

EDIT: Fixed some spacing I've noticed while playing the game.
chan
Whoops, accidentally moved that to ranked! But no mods noticed right?
Anyway, nice work on another good beatmap. The matching colors are pretty good, but I actually thought a note was a slider because of the hair in the background, I think one of the purple notes :P
Special is fine, not quite insane, but pretty tricky. Other than that, waiting on another mod to rank this, as well as your other beat map Suppuration.
Topic Starter
James
Yeah no one noticed, peppy was sleeping at that time XD

Yoohoooo other mods check this pl0x :D
Rolled
Almost got a clean sweep, but I found one tinyyy thing that I wanted to address in normal.

This is not even a flaw, technically speaking. It is spaced fine and on-vocals but I believe the note at 2:58:66 in normal is just a bit cruel. The entire map is based on 1/2 beat spacing, and that single 1/4th (3/4th?) note threw me off. It is not completely obvious to where the note falls when you are solely paying attention to the spacing, and by that point of the song my brain was on auto-pilot just clicking at every 1/2 beat and it caused me to miss the note :( Very cruel.

Feel free to agree with me, for I will still rank the song if you feel the way you have this is fine. But personally, I would ditch the 4 of that combo and just place the 3 a full beat away from that slider.

Like I said, this is a biased opinion. If you disagree that is fine, because this song still deserves to be ranked. Upon your opinion, this will go straight to rankings.

edit:
Alright, I approve. Ranked :)
Topic Starter
James
LOL I TOTALLY forgot THAT one, that WAS a part of the hard version. I guess I didn't remove/replaced it.

EDIT: Thank you. Finally I can submit another beatmap heeheee. 8-)
celcius_old
Has anyone played special? Seems like it's borked. Slider velocity seems to be off by a lot, and James died in his replay when it says he got it full combo, lol.
peppy
Unranked until next public release.
Kai
nice james excellent :) :D :!: :!:
Topic Starter
James
Hmm? What now?
The map is broken in public clients. Is there anything wrong with it?