forum

EPIC MICKEY

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Loginer
Whatever the hell this game is, it looks awesome.

Game Informer scans can be found here.
RemmyX25
And its not Kingdom Hearts?? O.o
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
Is this a re-post of that steampunk thread or was that steampunk thread not a real thread and just LH linking to kotaku?

Either way, it's neat.

Also, cannot view image library because gay and it seems like another studio has jumped aboard the "keep the Wii as a gaming console alive" band-wagon.
5ku112
I can't see the "Developer:" tag :(
Seibei4211
Developer is Junction Point Studios, but gosh, that's unknown. Warren Spector, however, is slightly less unknown.
Zaron_old

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Mickey is the final boss from super mario sunshine.
The turtle suit was really convincing. I never would have guessed it was him.

The game looks decent, but the concept art of ink oozing from all over him made me think it would be a lot more stylized than it's ended up being. I was kinda shocked and a little let down to see it look like it does.

Still sounds like a somewhat interesting one...
lukewarmholiday
Warren Spector just said he would rather be making a duck tales game.

I think... he is absolutely right.
Seibei4211

Zaron wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Mickey is the final boss from super mario sunshine.
The turtle suit was really convincing. I never would have guessed it was him.

The game looks decent, but the concept art of ink oozing from all over him made me think it would be a lot more stylized than it's ended up being. I was kinda shocked and a little let down to see it look like it does.

I know, right? That's exactly how I felt. I thought it'd be a little more trippy and stuff, but it's actually quite standard.
Zaron_old

Seibei4211 wrote:

Zaron wrote:

I know, right? That's exactly how I felt. I thought it'd be a little more trippy and stuff, but it's actually quite standard.
It would be trippier if Mickey donned that turtle suit again.

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Bad Duck Tales != things that exist.
lukewarmholiday

Zaron wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Bad Duck Tales != things that exist.
The what now?
Zaron_old
!= -> Not equal to.

In other words, there is no such thing as a bad Duck Tales entry, be it game, show, comic, or otherwise. Ever. It's at worst par, and rarely that bad.
Pokebis

Zaron wrote:

Bad Duck Tales =!= things that exist.
I made it make sense for you.
Wojjan

Pokebis wrote:

Zaron wrote:

Bad Duck Tales ≠ things that exist.
You were so close.
awp

Pokebis wrote:

Zaron wrote:

Bad Duck Tales =!= things that exist.
yeah that makes less sense than !=
Pokebis
=!= is obviously an emoticon. Duck Tales cannot be bad.
Zaron_old
!= is typically "not equal to" in programming, from what I've seen. Other things are out there, tho. I know GML uses "<>", but nobody ever seems to understand that one, so i assume it's not too common.

SO YEAH, WHAT HAVE I DONE? Mickey. He's a mouse.
Atmey

Zaron wrote:

!= is typically "not equal to" in programming, from what I've seen. Other things are out there, tho. I know GML uses "<>", but nobody ever seems to understand that one, so i assume it's not too common.

SO YEAH, WHAT HAVE I DONE? Mickey. He's a mouse.
Visual Basic uses <>
5ku112
Junction Point Studios? I'm going to have research Google that. I'm surprised that it's not Square Enix, lately they've been clamoring alot to get Birth by Sleep done.
awp
Then why are you surprised? If they've been clamoring, doing another project isn't going to help
show more