forum

I think I've found a new feature in EBA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MegaTailzChao
Hoping Peppy doesn't add this into Osu!, but I've decide to call it "Bitchyness" level.

Basically I was playing Jumpin' Jack Flash just a minute ago and missed two notes in a row due to dropping my stylus. It was alright, I hadn't even lost a tenth of my bar. But later on, near the huge cluster of beats before the first spinner, I got ALL 300s, yet it went from low-YES to high NO. And missing ONE there is instant death.

So I've figured each beat has it's own "bitchyness", where 300s and misses change their effectiveness level depending on the "bitchyness". The large cluster of notes before the spinners have low bitchyness levels, while the ones I missed have very low ones. Therefore missing or hitting those "bitchy" beats could mean the difference between success and failure!

You can call me "MegaTailzScientist" if you want. ;)
Rolled
The major way of rebuilding your life bar is with beats/elite beats. And IIRC those streams of 15 ish before the spinners are all one combo, ya?

That's the bitchyness level you're talking about :(
Topic Starter
MegaTailzChao
Yeah but shouldn't all those 300s at least help a little?

I refuse to believe my bitchyness theory to be incorrect!
shinn_old
It really depends on the combo. The very last tap of the combo is the biggest boost.
Topic Starter
MegaTailzChao
Therefor ends of combos have higher bitchyness levels!
Cecilthemos
Oh, this just made me realize something, all of the combos during the spinner section in JJF (Including the spinners themselves) are 1 combo, yet in Osu, spinners are a combo by themselves no matter what.