forum

[Minor]Menus de-centred (possibly Widescreen-only issue) [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Velguador
Pretty simple, actually.
There are some menus in the game that are out of centre, and are instead outlined more to the left. This is mostly a minor gripe, but it is rather annoying on the eyes. I will get some screenshots of the menus in question, but I don't know if the problem is solely for these menus.
I also noticed that sometimes, the song background will show behind the Results screen, showing a strip of it at the left. Probably the same cause, since the area they're moved out of the centre is the same.

I think this is probably because of my screen resolution. I run the game at 1680x1050 (16:10) on a monitor that is the same resolution. Has this been reported before (search function did not give any results)?
Echo
Picture would be nice.
Topic Starter
Velguador
I remember this used to be in the middle, instead of more to the left, on the same resolution.
I'm talking about the overlay by the way, not the result screen in the background. I can't seem to replicate the beatmap sticking out, but it's not that much of an issue anyway (it happened once, and is only a minor graphical annoyance.)