forum

KOKIA - For Little (my first beatmap)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Suiko_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on domingo, 17 de febrero de 2008 at 0:31:53

Artist: KOKIA
Title: For Little
BPM: 135
Filesize: 2287kb
Play Time: 01:52
Difficulties Available:
  1. Lovely (Easy) (1,3 stars, 53 notes)
  2. Lovely V.2 (Easy) (1,43 stars, 47 notes)
Download: KOKIA - For Little
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Well, this is the first beatmap I can complete. I am very bad in timing, but sometimes I timing correctly.

This is one of my favourite songs. Maybe this can be the first japanese song I heard. ^^

Actually I did the Easy mode, but I'm going to try Normal or Hard mode... I am very bad doing Hard mode.

What do you think about this one? Do you like the song? Do you like the timing? Do you like the beatmap? Do you like me? It's a joke XD

Well, see you. ^^

Update 1:
I create a new Easy mode (Lovely V.2) whit a new (and better) timing, thanks to Rolled. I decide to create a new version and keep the original because... is important for me (remember, this is my firts beatmap ^^). Anyelse, I hope you like this new Easy mode... and I hope I can do the Normal mode.
For now I need help whit some advice for how to create a Normal mode. For example, if I need to sustitute some Slider for Normal Beat, or conversely. That's the idea.

Nos vemos ^^ | See you ^^

PD: Now, I have dowloaded the "Mix Meister BPM Analyzer" so I can timing without problems. ^^
Rolled
Q. Do you like the song?
  • A.I'm not too japanese songs. I am a stereotypical american, with my mainstream junk. But I've heard worse.
Q. Do you like the timing?
  • A.No :( BPM - 120.04 Offset - 36080
Q. Do you like the beatmap?
  • A.I will let you know once you go through with that BPM and offset and fix things up. Go under the timing dropdown menu and resnap all notes and recalc slider lengths, then go through again and fix up anything that got messed up.
Q. Do you like me?
  • A.You seem nice :D
Topic Starter
Suiko_old
OK, thanks for the advice. ^^

Another question:
For the Normal mode (and Hard mode) do you recomend me for aument the BPM or keep that?
chan
I think you should use the same BPM and offset for all difficulties/versions of your song, using the values Rolled provided.
Topic Starter
Suiko_old
Thanks again for the advice. ^^

I ulpoad the download whit a new version. For more details read the first post... or simply read this:
Update 1:
I create a new Easy mode (Lovely V.2) whit a new (and better) timing, thanks to Rolled. I decide to create a new version and keep the original because... is important for me (remember, this is my firts beatmap ^^). Anyelse, I hope you like this new Easy mode... and I hope I can do the Normal mode.
For now I need help whit some advice for how to create a Normal mode. For example, if I need to sustitute some Slider for Normal Beat, or conversely. That's the idea.

Nos vemos ^^ | See you ^^

PD: Now, I have dowloaded the "Mix Meister BPM Analyzer" so I can timing without problems. ^^
So... Do you think this new version is better than the last version?
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.