forum

Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney - The Girl Is Mine

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
al2e10
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, 28 November, 2009 at 13:12:40

Artist: Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney
Title: The Girl Is Mine
BPM: 162.88
Filesize: 8738kb
Play Time: 03:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.8 stars, 391 notes)
  2. Normal (3.03 stars, 132 notes)
Download: Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney - The Girl Is Mine
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
My 4th Real Map
By Mark's(mtmcl) project.

**Change**
9/17 Up-load.
9/24 Chenge the time ~
11/6 Chnage by blissfulyoshi
11/17 Set the preview point for orioncomet
11/17 Change the offset for mrtn
11/22 Change the name from ASH
11/24 AImod
yeahyeahyeahhh
Found BG for you xD ANd star for mapping one of my favorite MJ songs, so serene! xD GL!
Vibty99
Star for you 0.0
statementreply
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
whymeman
1. Offset: 200ms BPM: 162.900 This is what I tested out to work for the whole map. Once you've find the ideal timing, make sure to fix all of the inherited timing points as well.

Make sure to get plenty of other mappers/players to mod this map before asking for a BAT again.
blissfulyoshi
I am currently believing that this song has multiple timing sections, so I advise you get a timing expert to time this song

Normal: (a little hard to be your easiest diff)
Set a preview point please.

Combo mod:
00:31:146 (4,1) - remove 1's new combo and put a new combo on 4 to make the new combo start where the instruments start
00:36:673 (3,1) - ^ same concept
00:49:199 (1) - remove new combo
01:02:462 (1) - ^
01:12:409 (4,1) - remove 1's new combo and put a new combo on 4 to make the new combo start where the instruments start
01:24:566 (1,2) - remove 1's new combo and put a new combo on 2 to make the new combo start where the next line of lyrics start
01:29:724 (1) - remove new combo
01:47:408 (4,1) - remove 1's new combo and put a new combo on 2 to make the new combo start where the next line of lyrics start
01:49:025 (3) - new combo for new line of lyrics?

Timing section mod:
Delete all the unnecessary timing sections at the end of the song

Hard: (This difficulty is too fast for such a peaceful song) (Also the diff should probably be renamed insane unless you have a harder diff coming up)

Since I did not understand how you added combos in this diff too well, I did not mod combos for this diff

Timing section mod:
02:59:60 - move back a quarter note

Nice map. Please fix the timing when you have the time. Star.
Topic Starter
al2e10

blissfulyoshi wrote:

I am currently believing that this song has multiple timing sections, so I advise you get a timing expert to time this song

Normal: (a little hard to be your easiest diff)

Combo mod:
Fixed all

Timing section mod:
Delete all the unnecessary timing sections at the end of the song

Hard:

Since I did not understand how you added combos in this diff too well, I did not mod combos for this diff

Timing section mod:
02:59:60 - move back a quarter note Fixed
I don't know wich is preview point =3=
orioncomet
Preview Point, It's the point at which the song starts playing when it is selected in the beatmap list.

How to set it?, Choose somewhere that you like in the map. Ex, 00:47:345 - set preview point

mrtn
use offset 12336

set a preview time

edit: bubbled after fixes :)
Larto
The BPMs are different. Take 162.88 for both difficulties.
Also, offset: 12,330 sounds more like it.

Map's fine.
Mashley
Hey, shouldn't the artist be Michael Jackson & Paul McCartney? Don't bubble until that's fixed thanks ^_^'
Topic Starter
al2e10
Fixed !!
Than you all of you !!!
whymeman
[Normal]

00:18:096 (2,3) - Too close together.

Also, you have a HUGE list of unsnapped notes from what AIMod picked up. Please make sure to have all notes resnapped.

(Ctrl + Shift + A to use AIMod)

[Insane]

Also, you also have a HUGE list of unsnapped notes from what AIMod picked up in this difficulty as well. Please make sure to have all notes resnapped.

(Ctrl + Shift + A to use AIMod)

Also, make sure to recheck the spacing through the whole difficulty. It doesn't seem right....

Another note, when you change the timing, please remember to make sure the notes and sliders are properly snapped.
Topic Starter
al2e10

whymeman wrote:

[Normal]

00:18:096 (2,3) - Too close together.

[Insane]

Also, you also have a HUGE list of unsnapped notes from what AIMod picked up in this difficulty as well. Please make sure to have all notes resnapped.

Another note, when you change the timing, please remember to make sure the notes and sliders are properly snapped.
I have Mod the Resnaped
But the specing is okey for My Insane Style ~
Thank you !!

RED = MOD !!
mtmcl
This map is very stylish! Bubbled

Note: Larto checked this map on the 18th of November, popped the bubble, and has yet to recheck. I will try to remind him to fulfill his obligation as a member of the BAT. Don't be afraid to bring it up to him. If he responds rudely, tell me, but I'm sure he'll be friendly :3
Larto
yai
0_o
WHY IS THE OFFSET ON THE WRONG BEAT :@
LuigiHann
wow, how did I miss this
Lelouch V Britannia
This isn't working for me!!!!