forum

Bon Jovi - Always

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
qwantioooo
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on maandag 19 oktober 2009 at 13:31:55

Artist: Bon Jovi
Title: Always
BPM: 71
Filesize: 5493kb
Play Time: 04:43
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (2,24 stars, 347 notes)
Download: Bon Jovi - Always
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is my first beatmap. It's far away from good, but I have tried it. ^_^
jericho2442
you may hate me for saying this but honastly, this beatmap needs completely remaking,

the spacing is all over the place, the combo's are waaaay too long, none of it makes sence

i dont mean it offencively ;)

your best bet would be to start again, and make sure you use distance snap, then once you have done a map i'll come bak and mod it for you :)
Azure_Kite
I believe this map may require timing help, as it goes off of beat quite often which would require an experienced timer to accurately find. I suggest posting your map in this thread to request timing help.

After that, I'd suggest you try remapping it again, remembering to use Distance Snap (Since Distance Snap, whilst annoying at the beginning, is your friend). It will help you so much in maintaining a standard distance between beats which makes your maps only a million times easier to play.

I hope this is helpful for you and look forward to seeing you post your map in my queue when it is fixed up :)