Rolled
Get the fuck out of here....

this is awesome. MOAR.
Topic Starter
peppy

Rolled wrote:

Get the fuck out of here....

this is awesome. MOAR.
Wait until you see echo's first masterpiece ;).
Puffles
I must say, I'm impressed.
EiJi
Impressive.
Cecilthemos
Really awesome, but for the next one, you'll have to tell them what to do at a slider.
Also, the pointer hand kinda fails on Hard Rock, not that anyone would ever play a tutorial on Hard Rock.
YoshiKart
Very nice. Are you going to add the slider, the spinner, the bounce-back slider, and overlapping notes into the mix of the video?

I got a double platinum SS rank on DoubleTime, HardRock, and Hidden. =P
TiZ

Cecilthemos wrote:

Really awesome, but for the next one, you'll have to tell them what to do at a slider.
Also, the pointer hand kinda fails on Hard Rock, not that anyone would ever play a tutorial on Hard Rock.
That almost makes me want to see the beatmap automatically fail you if you try to play with any of the hard mods, giving some witty message like, "Why the hell are you playing a tutorial with a hard mod? GTFO! >:O"
RemmyX25

TiZ wrote:

Cecilthemos wrote:

That almost makes me want to see the beatmap automatically fail you if you try to play with any of the hard mods, giving some witty message like, "Why the hell are you playing a tutorial with a hard mod? GTFO! >:O"
haha i'd pay to see that.

But I'd never imagine peppy would upload anything to the Help board!