forum

10,000 maps submitted!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sinistro
Another milestone was reached today, with the submission of osu's 10,000th beatmap! Even accounting for Sturgeon's Law, we're looking at an impressive amount of beatmapping. Congratulations to everyone involved!

Larto

Sinistro wrote:

osu's 10,000th beatmap!
Kekekekekekekekekeke

No, of course I didn't wait all day for 9999 maps to get submitted and then to submit my map. Why would I do that?
jmaeshawn
Yay for another osu milestone!! Good job on being the lucky 10,000th mapper larto :)
Now we just need to work on getting more of those 10,000 maps ranked :D

Larto wrote:

Sinistro wrote:

osu's 10,000th beatmap!
Kekekekekekekekekeke

No, of course I didn't wait all day for 9999 maps to get submitted and then to submit my map. Why would I do that?
Hmm... sounds suspicious ;)
Derekku
*insert witty post about pending/wip/graveyard being 80% of the crap while the other 10% are ranked maps*

Yay, osu! :)
Xgor

Derekku Chan wrote:

*insert witty post about pending/wip/graveyard being 80% of the crap while the other 19% are ranked maps*

Fixed
Card N'FoRcE
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
crystalsuicune
(You just linked to TVTropes now there goes my spare time why youuuuuuu)
Anyways,grats to this achievement!
Wizard Of Orz

Derekku Chan wrote:

*insert witty post about pending/wip/graveyard being 80% of the crap while the other 10% are ranked maps*

I hope this was on purpose
Derekku
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Jinxy
My beatmap was 10,003 P:
gp0_old

Sinistro wrote:

Even accounting for Sturgeon's Law...
I was thinking for more the other one:

Not everything is always absolutely so.
Azure_Kite

Larto wrote:

Kekekekekekekekekeke

LIAR!!! YOU DARNED LIAR!!! xD

Congratulations to everybody for this achievement. Now if only I had the motivation to fix my graved maps...
Pasonia

Card N'FoRcE wrote:

Awww my latest WIP is the 9998th xD

Grats to all mappers for this epic achievement :)
Well at least your 9998th beatmap was NOT bugged ;x
arien666
Good :3
Now osu! is going to be bigger XD
Ph0X
Out of curiosity, this only shows 9100
http://osu.ppy.sh/p/beatmaplist?s=7&o=1 ... 4&g=0&la=0
Deleted songs im guessing? (like fully deleted not graveyard)
qlum

Derekku Chan wrote:

objection!! there are 1950 ranked maps out of the 10000 submitted maps so at least 19.5% got ranked.
i know this is a useless post
Ekaru
Crap maps can still be ranked if they are technically correct. I did that on purpose before (Heatman).
Echo
Uh what? Technically correct maps don't get ranked if they are crap, and if they do the person who did the ranking better watch out.
adam2046
Does that mean we can unrank Heatman now?
Sir Minelli

adam2046 wrote:

Does that mean we can unrank Heatman now?
NO!
show more