forum

Making Storyboards

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AoTenshi_old
Hey hey, I have just updated Osu to it's latest patch and list of updates mentions it has storyboard system now, but the problem is that I have no idea how to make on or where to start because there seems to be no option in the editor about creating your own storyboards. Can some please help me out here, by guiding me the right direction and tell me how I can get start on making storyboards. Please?

~Ao Tenshi
awp
Right now it's done through scripting. This thread should shed some light on the situation. From my point of view it's pretty straightforward (though the significance of the "4" could be explained) but if you're not a scripting sort of person, you may be better off requesting someone else to, or just wait until it has integrated editor support.
Topic Starter
AoTenshi_old
Ah yes, that thread.
If it's possiable to make storyboards, then I better get crackin'!
Thanks!

~Ao Tenshi
peppy
You and anyone else interested in making storyboards should get in contact on IRC or by other means if you want any help. Or make a post in the specs thread.

I'm still open to any ideas for further improvements to the scripting format.

Also - you will want to be using the latest private beta of osu! - get in contact with me to obtain this.