forum

LukewarmHoliday I'm calling you out

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Hey you know what? Fuck you buddy.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Hey you know what? Fuck you buddy.
Say what you want but i'm still not going to be your BFF ever again~
You know what I don't even care anymore, you're always like this, I'm tired of chasing after you all the time and trying to meet your standards, I'm through with this.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

You know what I don't even care anymore, you're always like this, I'm tired of chasing after you all the time and trying to meet your standards, I'm through with this.
Well then I guess we both get what we want don't we, yur a fuckin slut.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Well then I guess we both get what we want don't we, yur a fuckin slut.
Yah I'm totally a slut when I would always catch u w/ other girls, always asking them to be your BFF when u told me I would be your only one.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Yah I'm totally a slut when I would always catch u w/ other girls, always asking them to be your BFF when u told me I would be your only one.
Oh don't act like you didn't try to get other BFFs too, if I didn't have to make u jelus to want me it would have been a whole lot smoother.
Derekku
I feel some unresolved hostility between you two, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife...
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

Oh don't act like you didn't try to get other BFFs too, if I didn't have to make u jelus to want me it would have been a whole lot smoother.
W-wait... you felt I didn't care for you? I-I only tried to give u what you wanted...
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

W-wait... you felt I didn't care for you? I-I only tried to give u what you wanted...
That's a laugh, you got bored of me so quickly, don't think I didn't notice.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

That's a laugh, you got bored of me so quickly, don't think I didn't notice.
I always tried the things you wanted me to try out or play the games you wanted me to play, I may have not always enjoyed myself all the time but I did it because I wanted to have fun w/you
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

I always tried the things you wanted me to try out or play the games you wanted me to play, I may have not always enjoyed myself all the time but I did it because I wanted to have fun w/you
B-but how can I believe you, you didn't seem too unhappy w/ all those other girls~
Well I'm going to try to have fun with my friends~ I didn't mean to make you feel left out or anything... you just have your own stuff to keep you entertained and sometimes I wanna do what I want~
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday
Zatoichi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3XKO13CXME
This is easier than the DDR stepchart. Isn't it sad, Konami?
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

W-well...I guess yur right...but maybe you shud ask me to try stuff with you...I may not always enjoy myself either b-but at least I'm with you ;~;
I'm sorry...I'll invite you over more and we can do stuff, I didn't mean what I said. I hope we can still b BFF's after all of this.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

W-well...I guess yur right...but maybe you shud ask me to try stuff with you...I may not always enjoy myself either b-but at least I'm with you ;~;
I'm sorry...I'll invite you over more and we can do stuff, I didn't mean what I said. I hope we can still b BFF's after all of this.
M-maybe...I just need some time alone for a bit~ tell me if you want to do anything though~ I'll be here.
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

lukewarmholiday wrote:

lukewarmholiday wrote:

M-maybe...I just need some time alone for a bit~ tell me if you want to do anything though~ I'll be here.
Ok I will~
Topic Starter
lukewarmholiday

Zatoichi

show more