forum

Halloween Costume

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
5ku112
So, anybody brave enough to say they still dress up for Halloween? Discuss what you typically do on Halloween.

Usually I just wait until Halloweens over, and the next morning go over to Wal-Mart or something and get 7 bags of candy for 1.50. But this year I decided to try something different.
Ph0X
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Cuddlebun
I'm lazy so I just wear the same costume every year at the halloween party

sparkly purple tunic, purple/black striped stockings, and a wig make for the perfect slutty witch
Topic Starter
5ku112

Todesengal wrote:

sparkly purple tunic, purple/black striped stockings, and a wig make for the perfect slutty witch
I'm distressed at how all the "Halloweenish" costumes (Devils, Witches, Soccer Coaches) are themed after sluts IMO. Ironically found in your local Wal-Mart children's wear section.
LuigiHann
I really wanted to be the Ghost Pirate LeChuck this year, but I haven't been able to come up with a reasonable way to make or acquire a translucent ghost pirate coat in time for Halloween. I will most likely be going as The Dude from the Big Lebowski instead.
awp
Well, I did 777 from TWEWY last year, and this year I'll probably do nothing since it's way too impractical for me right now
Topic Starter
5ku112

awp wrote:

Well, I did 777 from TWEWY last year, and this year I'll probably do nothing since it's way too impractical for me right now
Really? Pictures please.

I see nothing wrong with choosing not to do anything on Halloween (i'm not too big on candy myself). But since i'm getting my Ness clothes for school, I might as well use it as a Halloween costume.
awp
I'm pretty sure I put them on upppy. You can find them in the "Post you in real life" thread. November 2008, look for it.

I don't think I posted many pix though
Ekaru
Personally, if I dress up, I'll probably dress as a hardcore nerd. I already have a collared shirt with a pocket protector lying around, along with some slacks. Not to mention dress shoes. I even have the speech impediment and jaw overhang (I really need braces) to match. I never wear those clothes, so they'll be ready if I need them. I also have my wax block to show off my engineering process, so I can brag about how I programmed a machine to carve a ditto to whoever I meet.

...I think I'll just be a ghost. We have some spare sheets lying around. Just some scissors, couple holes, bam, instant costume.
Mogsy
I'm dressing up as the local furry on campus. Seriously, we have some furry on campus who walks around wearing a pink fox tail all the time (makes me sick), so I'm going to dress exactly like him. Gonna throw on a pinstripe hat, some khakis, a tail, dress shoes, a shitty blue/pink collared shirt, the worst glasses I've ever seen, and then some pillows under the shirt to pad myself up (since he's a fatass). Then my tail comes with me, of course. The only time of year I'll EVER use it sans at anime conventions. >>
mm201
I don't think my 'costume' will be ready in time.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Ephemeral

strager wrote:

I'll wear my birthday suit like every Halloween.
Oh, you.

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard that statement flung around across the years, I might actually have enough money to afford a decent costume this Halloween.
Cuddlebun

5ku112 wrote:

Todesengal wrote:

I'm distressed at how all the "Halloweenish" costumes (Devils, Witches, Soccer Coaches) are themed after sluts IMO. Ironically found in your local Wal-Mart children's wear section.
lolwut

also I made the costume myself. I hate premade costumes.

and awp I don't think you posted those pictures.
Yuukari-Banteki

Todesengal wrote:

and awp I don't think you posted those pictures.
he didn't. Trust me, I know every pic he posted in the irl thread and halloween was not one of them.

my halloween costume is specific to a book im 95% sure no one here has read. (The Prophecy of Stones, if anyone cares)
Turpin2009
I'm going as an Emile Heskey.

His low goals per game ratio is SCARY.
RemmyX25
I'm going as Remmy.

<----------- (see avatar)

Also, I'll be at Bakuratsu Con, so if anyone else is going keep an eye out for me :)
awp
Oh? They're on upppy, though. But good luck finding them there.
Derekku
My best friend and I are going to a Halloween/Birthday party at another friend's house. The best friend (female) is probably going to go as Velma from Scooby-Doo, and I might go as Shaggy or something. :S

PS: well hello there SFG, I missed you =[
Wojjan
µI'm mainly undecided. I might as well just go and rent a black and red cape and be a vamp. Subtlety FTW.
show more