forum

Danny Elfman - Tales From The Crypt

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mtmcl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, February 23, 2008 at 12:47:10 AM

Artist: Danny Elfman
Title: Tales From The Crypt
BPM: 146.1
Filesize: 2030kb
Play Time: 01:10
Difficulties Available:
  1. Normal (3.55 stars, 85 notes)
Download: Danny Elfman - Tales From The Crypt
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
EDIT: Fixed timing, added custom colors and cryptkeeper background. Filled breaks.

Short beatmap. I think it's pretty neat. Timing is probably off by a tiny bit like usual. Suggestions?
Rolled
Tales from the crypt brings back great memories. Will try this when I get home :D

edit: not bad. There are some minor spacing flaws, but I think they're overlookable.

Also, your BPM is a bit slow. Use 146.10 with 23,300 offset (i think that was your original) The combos need to be chopped apart too, it's basically all one big one atm.

I'd personally take out both breaks too. It's such a short song, you can find something creative to do in the time of those breaks. Also add some spooky custom colors :D This song needs it. Maybe a grousome background too >=D
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Whoa! I rushed this one so fast that I forgot to chop the combos! Alright, I'll fix all that stuff soon.
Echo
for you.

The dark background + dark colours is a really nice touch. It adds a certain degree of difficulty to it, but suits this map really well.
EiJi
Ranked.