forum

David Bowie - Let's Dance (Storyboarded)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
m980
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Thursday, 9 October 2008 at 6:55:19 PM

Artist: Delaney Wolff
Title: Let's Dance
BPM: 123
Filesize: 8480kb
Play Time: 02:33
Difficulties Available:
  1. Breezin' (1.73 stars, 108 notes)
  2. Cruisin' (2.75 stars, 140 notes)
  3. Sweatin' (4.41 stars, 219 notes)
  4. HardRock! (4.85 stars, 219 notes)
Download: Delaney Wolff - Let's Dance
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Credits to iNiS. If you like this map, you should find yourself a copy of Elite Beat Agents for the Nintendo DS.

For the full experience, please use the following skin:
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/1884
Do NOT use the HD version.
pokedigi

m980 wrote:

I was thinking of making a BeatMap of the EBA equivalent of Music Hour, Let's Dance.. But i don't know how to get the song.. Can someone get it for me or atleast tell me where/how to get it?

Thanks!
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1906
See the last post :)
Rolled
Good luck with it.

Spend lots of time making sure it's authentic :D
pokedigi

Rolled wrote:

Good luck with it.

Spend lots of time making sure it's authentic :D

I have a question... Is it must be different with orginial version beatmap from Ouendan? I want to make MONKEY MAGIC with which I've made for another one.
Topic Starter
m980
I probably should finish Music Hour First..
Topic Starter
m980
Oh Great.. The Let's Dance MP3 Stops like.. during the middle of the last chorus..
Rolled
It's missing a few miliseconds of the beginning, but shouldn't be a problem.

Download: 13 Let's Dance.ogg
Topic Starter
m980
Finished Sweatin Beatmap!
pokedigi

m980 wrote:

Nice Beatmap I love it and the background colours are nice keep working and sorry im not a MOD
Topic Starter
m980
Eh? Noone likes?
pokedigi

m980 wrote:

Eh? Noone likes?

pokedigi wrote:

m980 wrote:

Nice Beatmap I love it and the background colours are nice keep working and sorry im not a MOD
LuigiHann
I like this a lot. Seems accurate to me. I hope a mod comes to star or bubble it soon. Oh wait, I'm a mod... But I don't have the magic spider-sense that the other mods have which enables them to analyze accurate timing. I'll make sure someone comes by to check this out, though. :D

I do suggest that you find a background image for this... something that relates to the EBA-story, or maybe a still image from There Will Be Blood :P

Also, a kind of silly suggestion, but you should consider using a custom hitwhistle to put this "Woo!" sound in at the end of those long combos. For some reason the song sounds a bit empty without them.
Topic Starter
m980

LuigiHann wrote:

I like this a lot. Seems accurate to me. I hope a mod comes to star or bubble it soon. Oh wait, I'm a mod... But I don't have the magic spider-sense that the other mods have which enables them to analyze accurate timing. I'll make sure someone comes by to check this out, though. :D

I do suggest that you find a background image for this... something that relates to the EBA-story, or maybe a still image from There Will Be Blood :P

Also, a kind of silly suggestion, but you should consider using a custom hitwhistle to put this "Woo!" sound in at the end of those long combos. For some reason the song sounds a bit empty without them.
Heh.. Did you not read my first post?
LuigiHann

m980 wrote:

LuigiHann wrote:

Heh.. Did you not read my first post?
Haha, I read it afterwards. Anyway, now you have the sound!
ZZT the Fifth
Ack, the hit timings needs some tweaking. I could help you with those, in exchange for an answer to this question.

Where the heck did you get your version of this song?! It sounds so much cleaner than the version I have!
Topic Starter
m980
Ack, the hit timings needs some tweaking. I could help you with those, in exchange for an answer to this question.

Where the heck did you get your version of this song?! It sounds so much cleaner than the version I have!
From the forum. That Linda Linda Topic.. I think. I just used the ogg file..
LuigiHann
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
m980
Hey!

I'd like to Ressurect this map. Due to people wanting this to be storyboarded.

Can someone tell me the Offsets and the BPM?
Topic Starter
m980
Um...
Echo
BPM: 123.00
Offset: 1400

Change the values in the Timing Setup Panel form, and resnap at 1/4. The sliders will need to be redone, and a few beats will need to be manually adjusted.
show more