forum

hey hey =)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cronoevolution
Hello all, my names Eric and I live in Pennsylvania and a friend of mine got me into this game several months ago and I'm finally getting around to saying hi.
I have to say at first this game seemed fairly intimidating but I just can't seem to stop playing. I'm even working on my first map and have spent 30 or so hours puting together a video, song, testing, nitpicking, ect. I plan on giving it to a friend, who loves Osu, for her birthday once I get it all finished...and maybe even posting it here if she likes it enough. ;P

The file is a little larger than average but it's for a friend so I'm more concerned with quality. If you're a fan of ToraDora then you might like this...Well back to the never ending grind of nitpicking my project. Nice meeting you all.
Pokebis
You'll probably want to have someone mod it before you give it to your friend. A lot of newcomers here think they've made a good beatmap when a lot could be improved. Why don't you PM a BAT or something with an off-site DL link to the song so your friend doesn't find it and let them mod it first.
awp

Pokebis wrote:

Why don't you PM a BAT or something with an off-site DL link to the song so your friend doesn't find it and let them mod it first.
Just stepping in to say that BATs are required by law to deny requests like this; in general nobody is supposed to be modding non-BSS maps because it circumvents the system, but to persecute off-site map sharing among friends would be kind of retarded so it's not like we'll ban you if you upload a beatmap to rapidshare or similar. I'm just saying, this is not the best way to get the map modded; in fact it's probably among the worst. Really, best just to submit it via BSS, have the community help you improve it, then show it off.
Topic Starter
cronoevolution
Thanks for the advice =) I'll probably just post it here first if and when I'm ever to a point where I think it's good enough to submit.