forum

[Archived] It wont let me connect

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jikanu
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
anonymous_old
Make sure you're typing in your username and password correctly.

Run osu!check and click "I cannot log in."

If that doesn't work report back here.
Topic Starter
Jikanu
Didnt end up working. D:

it said it was unable to solve it.

the thing is that it says my username, and lets me in, and lets me use my skins, but it wont let me use multiplayer...
anonymous_old
Try changing your password. You may be using a character (like " or `) which could cause problems.
Ephemeral
Are you using the latest version of osu?
Topic Starter
Jikanu
im pretty sure i have the latest version. i updated several times.

As for the password, it's one that the game assigned to me, since my first one wasnt working. all letters and numbers.
Ephemeral
Are you using a firewall/AV suite?

If you are, make sure osu!.exe has full incoming and outgoing TCP/UDP access.
anonymous_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Jikanu
er... how exactly would i do that?
Ephemeral

strager wrote:

Ephemeral wrote:

Are you using a firewall/AV suite?

If you are, make sure osu!.exe has full incoming and outgoing TCP/UDP access.
osu!check checks if the user can contact the server on the proper port.
And he said it failed, didn't it?
anonymous_old

Ephemeral wrote:

And he said it failed, didn't it?
Failed to find a problem.
Ephemeral
Topic Starter
Jikanu
110%. it lets me log onto the forums with it, so i dont seew hy it wouldnt. it also shows my name and that it's trying to connect in the bottom part of the screen.
Topic Starter
Jikanu
...so... no idea?
anonymous_old
Try connecting at someone else's house? Using someone else's computer? SOMETHING is wrong with your setup.
Cariita
i have the same problem :S i try everything, i opened the ports of the router. are you sure that the number is 13381? help!!!
anonymous_old

Cariita wrote:

i have the same problem :S i try everything, i opened the ports of the router. are you sure that the number is 13381? help!!!
osu!check will tell you if your ports are open enough for osu! to connect to Bancho. I took the port number tested from the common issues thread so I'm not sure of its accuracy.
Topic Starter
Jikanu
I dont see what could POSSIBLY be wrong though.. *Sigh* i'll just play single player, i guess...
Topic Starter
Jikanu
...so there's NO solutions?
Randy96
Have you tried reinstalling?
show more