forum

Ability to choose song rate [Rejected] [invalid]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
I don't personally see the necessity for this. Having bonuses for 1.1x speed also seems a bit stupid - most people could play maps 1.1x faster and it will become an unnecessary new "standard" for all map play.

Open to hear other people's opinions though, as always ;).
Puffles
I'm in full agreement with peppy here.
awp
Double Time is set to 1.5x, right? I'd like the option of 2.0x again (no additional bonus, same bonus as 1.5x) if, for no other reason, for the sake of stupidly-hard fun (akin to the Farucon Pan! competition).
Puffles

awp wrote:

Double Time is set to 1.5x, right? I'd like the option of 2.0x again (no additional bonus, same bonus as 1.5x) if, for no other reason, for the sake of stupidly-hard fun (akin to the Farucon Pan! competition).
Um, I'm not sure about this, but isn't "Double Time" 2x? That would be literally double time, right?
Topic Starter
Cecilthemos
I'm fine if you add it without the bonus, I just want to play some songs faster without them being way too fast.
awp
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
peppy
A few of us made the joint decision in irc to nerf it to 1.5x due to it being near impossible at 2x.