forum

Snoop Dogg - Sensual Seduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mrtn
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I see nothing wrong. Since you took care of the priority, I guess it's safe to bubble.
fartownik
I think it's useless cause of it's bubbled already, but I have to do my mod4mod with you :<
Sorry for nazi. There's no other way to mod this one :P

[Normal]
01:48:57 (4) - 1 tick down ^_^

[Hard]

00:55:91 (1,2,3,4,5) - You probably expected that I will put here this advice :P These notes feels really odd. I don't know the purpose.
02:38:49 (1,2,3,4,5) - ^

Right.
Jarby
Tag ranking is awesome.
Topic Starter
mrtn
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Symbolic

mrtn wrote:

So she can get a....
SENSUAL SEDUCTION, awesome map <3
Lesjuh
Go mrtn! <3

SENSUAL SEDUCTION~
EEeee

mrtn wrote:

before we get tag-ranking comments: I've been modding non-bat maps all morning, so I think i deserve to get some bat attention aswell ;)
I don't see anything wrong with tag-ranking, but the modding maps all morning thing has nothing to do with "deserving bat attention" i dun wanna be bitchy if ur gonna complain, i'm just pointing it out, i have stuff not modded, even though i've been modding a lot recently, but i don't think i deserve bat attention if they don't wanna give it to me, i'll just leave my maps for whoever is interest, , , , , well anyways nothing wrong with what i'm saying, just no excuses plz
Topic Starter
mrtn
What I meant was that people complain that BATs mod eachothers maps. So I stated that I had been modding lots of non-BAT maps, to show that I don't mod BAT maps before regular player maps.