forum

I cant importany any more beatmaps, why? [Resolved]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Chariekinsx
It says they go to the failed folder, so how do i fix this problem?
Mystearica
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Chariekinsx
Oh sorry its my first time here, but im not doing anything to it, just downloading it.
does it have to be in a specific folder or something?
Mystearica
Alright.

First of all, what are you downloading? Is it a pack (one archive RAR or ZIP) or is it a single map .osz file?

Either way, just put your downloads into the Songs folder and the game will take care of the rest (just put them in Songs and then go to Single Player and the game imports your maps). In the event of packs, extract the one big archive once then put the individual archives into the Song folder, same thing.

I think if you have single .osz files you can just double click them to make osu import them from anywhere. I haven't tried this in a long time but I remember this being the case when I first played this game.

Oh and thanks to whoever moved the thread.
Topic Starter
Chariekinsx
Yeah, thank you ^^
The thing is, there is no osu folder
:/ im downloading a simple .osz file,
Mystearica
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Chariekinsx
a-ha! found the folder hiding underneath everything else...-mumble-
i shall try again, to install if not, is space issue a problem sometimes? because it says it gets sent to the failed folder, is the failed folder inside the osu folder?
anonymous_old
What map are you downloading?
Topic Starter
Chariekinsx
3632 Nicole & Bynne Price - Sailor Moon Theme
Topic Starter
Chariekinsx
Thank you! it now workss!!

:lol: :lol:
Mystearica