forum

??? - Infinite Generation

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Wednesday, November 04, 2009 at 6:34:41 PM

Artist: ???
Title: Infinite Generation
BPM: 173
Filesize: 4017kb
Play Time: 04:18
Difficulties Available:
  1. Blade Tigerra [Normal (2.26 stars, 357 notes)
  2. Delta Dragonoid II {Intense (5 stars, 804 notes)
  3. Hammer Gorem [Easy} (1.4 stars, 252 notes)
  4. Preays II {Hard} (3.12 stars, 431 notes)
  5. Storm Skyress {Very hard} (4.04 stars, 522 notes)
Download: ??? - Infinite Generation
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
This is the 2nd Season Japaenesse Bakugan Brawler Theme, And Also my First Map. Hope you like it!

Update: Added some Breaks in Hammer Gorem.

Update: Changed BPM (TY Shouku!) And Added EVEN more breaks in Hammer Gorem, Blade Tigerra, and Preyas II, and I also Added a 4th Diff, Storm Skyress. {not Sutied for Beginners.} PS:I forgot to change the BPM for Hard, so I did, so it's not Really and Update.

Update: Fixed a Little Invsi Glitch in Storm Skress. Delta Dragonoid II is here! Compete it, and you'll get TONS of Bragging rights! (Nearly impssoible, I can't even Beat it)
ShokuMasterLord
This is mapped actually quite nicely. The timing's extremely off, though, so you would want to first use tapping (timing panel, play the song, and then start clicking "tap here!" from when you want the section to start) and then fine tune it until it matches the beat. It seems to have an accelerando from the start so make sure you have taken that into consideration. Also, once you've done that resnap your notes and check to make each note is at the beat you want it to be.

Very nice for a first map, though.
Topic Starter
[deleted user]
Aw... Thanks Shoku, Maybe this'll make It more Popular...