forum

ItaloBrothers - Stamp On The Ground

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, May 11, 2012 at 9:24:11 AM

Artist: ItaloBrothers
Title: Stamp On The Ground
Source: Newgrounds
Tags: ztrot Mitchrev21 zarla nachopiggy
BPM: 150
Filesize: 11768kb
Play Time: 03:13
Difficulties Available:
  1. Mitchrev21's Step (Taiko) (4.94 stars, 966 notes)
  2. Stampin' (4.5 stars, 366 notes)
  3. Tappin' (1.59 stars, 150 notes)
  4. ztrot's Jumpin' (4.93 stars, 522 notes)
Download: ItaloBrothers - Stamp On The Ground
Download: ItaloBrothers - Stamp On The Ground (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
The flash was ripped by NachoPiggy, and he also provided the .mp3 for me. Thanks again!

-Flash Info-
Source: Newgrounds
Link: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/510929
Creator: Zarla
DISCLAIMER: I didn't ask her for the flash, so I'm making sure to give her the credit she deserves for this piece of awesome. The likeliness of her discovering Osu! isn't very high, IMO, but still, she's a talented artist and deserves respect. Thanks for making the flash! <3

Forum posts indicate most recent changes.
RemmyX25
I was TOTALLY MAPPING THIS without submitting. Expect me to provide a difficulty
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

RemmyX25 wrote:

I was TOTALLY MAPPING THIS without submitting. Expect me to provide a difficulty
LOL XD

That saves the trouble of making another difficulty. Shinde is also making a difficulty, so I guess I'll be making an Insane and whatever this current one turns out to be.
RemmyX25

Hitoshirenu Shourai wrote:

DISCLAIMER: I didn't ask her for the flash, so I'm making sure to give her the credit she deserves for this piece of awesome. The likeliness of her discovering Osu! isn't very high, IMO, but still, she's a talented artist and deserves respect. Thanks for making the flash! <3
I was actually going to make another map using another one of her flashes, and bring it to her attention just to show that she's awesome.
Lilac
Thanks for getting me addicted to this song, Hito.
CrazyBanana
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
naruti
*naruti jumps around*
ztrot
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: ItaloBrothers - Stamp On The Ground (Hitoshirenu Shourai) [ztrot's jumps].osu
Kytoxid
ztrot
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai

ztrot wrote:

updated a bit
Added what you have so far. Yarrrrrr.
ztrot

Download: ItaloBrothers - Stamp On The Ground (Hitoshirenu Shourai) [ztrot's Jumps].osu
ztrot
You haven't updated :<
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Shinde
Ummm.

Also, you call those jumps ztrot? 100 years too early to beat me with those weak things. Should've used 2.0x DS. Was pretty nice other than the ending felt abrupt. Stampin' looks pretty good to me.

Download: ItaloBrothers - Stamp On The Ground (Hitoshirenu Shourai) [Nuts].osu
Lilac

Shinde wrote:

Ummm.

Also, you call those jumps ztrot? 100 years too early to beat me with those weak things. Should've used 2.0x DS. Was pretty nice other than the ending felt abrupt.
Are you trying to start a war or something?
Shinde
Only if it's a nuclear war. At a gay bar. With ztrot and more Jarto.

ztrot come do my hitsounds for me, mine sound like ass. :(
RebornMAC
I'm making a difficulty starting now, starred as well.

I <3 this kind of music.
Topic Starter
Hitoshirenu Shourai
Note to Shinde and ztrot:

Looks like I'm gonna have to redo this a bit based on the new criteria for difficulties. We can't have 3 difficulties with more than 4 stars, after all. So, looks like I have to drop your difficulties, sorry. If you want to make new difficulties still, be sure to tell. Otherwise, I'm fine with making new difficulties myself.

Currently working on an easy/normal version. Looks more like a normal so far (normal is supposed to be between 1 and 2 stars). So yeah. Prgress. I'll ungrave once I'm finished. No sense in ungraving now, updating, then probably forgetting about it again, thus making the whole ungraving useless. O_o;;
Starrodkirby86
Not exactly, Hito...Unless all those three difficulties are considered to be [Insane], then you really don't need to do a single thing to those difficulties. If one of those >4 star diffs is more of a [Hard], then it's all right. ;)

*hides*
show more